31st NNN tournament: 02/05/2010

A forum overview about all passed One-Evening-tourneys hosted by NNN clan, starting from the 16th Tourney until today.
Johnmir
NNN member

Re: 31st NNN tournament: 02/05/2010

Post by Johnmir »

Aww, lost in the second stage... Anyway, i didn't even won Jaggu! It was 1:1 and he had to go... Sp4w played well, but this was not my day for sure, was not any concentrated. Too many job this day and i came back home and find out "oh i was going to play tourney today", bad motivation.. As a result noobish style :D
But playing guys was fun! Especially with Sp4w, always cool to play him, very nice guy, nice attitude.
Jaggu was a bit strange. Someone has a bad English me or him lol, i didn't get some of your jokes, mate :P But not a big deal!
Thank you, Kayz! Nice tourney!
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

About my match, hah, that was epic, both rounds. It was like:
- my turn: fail
- dsa's turn: fail
- my turn: fail
- dsa's turn: success
- my turn: success
- dsa's turn: fail
But at the end dsa made less mistakes xd I dont know, before tourney i was playing the most hardcore battlerace ever (good warm) and before that i was worming like 2.5h. While sign-ups i get cold like i could sit in the fridge :D Just 30 min after tourney i had vgg funner vs Mablak with few nice turns. I shouldnt play serious games xd
Stripe

Post by Stripe »

Yup, it wasnt your day Johnmir, anyway games vas exciting and mostly important fun, as always like you said:)
That 1st round was dramatic for you (petrol luck) for me. Next stage i lost to Koras 2-0, could be 2-1 if i will not lost my round. ggs Koras.
Quarter final: Well if i think about it now, today will be better time to play cause of beeing to tired to think sometimes, which you can succesfully see in replays (many mistakes and stupid moves for both). Awwwww sheep in last round it could save my ass! ggs Kayz, gj

btw: thx 4 positive comment Johnmir :wink:
khamski

Post by khamski »

Good tourney.
We have a good amount of quality players now.
It's great.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Tourney was a success. Thanks to all participants and helpers for the nice atmosphere :).
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Finals are played. 3-2 for me. Gg's to zoky, Kilobyte Kayz and of course Koras. I never expected to reach the finals, therefor a lot of luck was needed, especially in the very first round. Taff round, zoky. In game with Koras always the starter won the rounds, so I was lucky to get start on island twice.

Reps are posted.
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Congradulations, Joschi! Nice way!

See you next times!
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Cgrats Joschi and gj Sp4w (4th place is very good)! :)

Maybe in next tour I will participate :P Cu around!
Stripe

Post by Stripe »

Rafka wrote:Cgrats Joschi and gj Sp4w (4th place is very good)! :)

Maybe in next tour I will participate :P Cu around!
thx need some more concentrate next time :wink:

Gj Joshi