1st 2vs2 Cup

2vs2 mini leagues & other unfrequent hosted tourneys.
feche2

FECHE VS FUNES

Post by feche2 »

BAD FECHE CHILITO WON FUNES wuolche 2 a 0
Attachments
mmm.zip
(27.62 KiB) Downloaded 207 times
Joschi

Re: 1st 2vs2 Cup

Post by Joschi »

FECHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You cant play vs Funes&Wuolche 2 (in letters: TWO) times!!!!!!

You play vs each team just 1 time (in letters: ONE)!!!!!!!
GopnicK
NNN member

Post by GopnicK »

weeee
dam, feche u my idol!
Hokku:
Cheat
Hax
WTF
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

buahaahaahahahahahahahahahaha Feche :]
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

The activity is exactly as big as I expected - not a lot of activity but a bit, definitely enough. The main idea I had about the activity thing including the deadline and activity list is pretty simple.
It is responsible to say that every team has to be able to play at least one game in each week, it is not hard to do. Kayz and I managed to play a lot more in one week without being excessively active. If a team can not play in one week due to private things, they can play two games in the previous week in order to become freed from the following week. The fact that every team has to play one game each week results in the deadline - fourteen games that have to be played, fourteen weeks and each week one game. Some people complained, allright, if a team plays all games that had to be played we will remove all their penalties in the end. Activity list is judicious because it will push the teams to play more than they have a deadline only. For any complaints that can be done the second rule becomes valid: "If a team plays all games that had to be played, we will remove all their penalties in the end". I haven't planned to have all teams played all their games, every team who doesn't has lower chances to win this cup. Considering that it is not hard to play one game each week and having played all games in the end successfully.
One thing which made me a bit upset was this mess with the teams. Unique, Maze and Tade obviously didn't have any clue about the whole cup organisation and they caused some problems by that. It is obvious that these players were not seen over a long time, they participated though, I am wondering what was going on in their mind. Due to my inactivity and lack of conversation between NNN's the following mess was not treaten perfectly. If I had the chance to decide about these cases again, I would have removed Deadly Fusion, Spicy Ketchup and beautiful and dangerous without adding any other team or player. These teams (or one player within the team) were not prepared for the cup and its organisation.
I think it was unfair what happened to lovEvilution. Chilitolindo obviously chose a teammate whose activity was unknown for Chilitolindo himself. That means it was Chilitolindo's own fault. At Mablak, Chilitolindo, lacoste and Zoky; next time choose your teammates more consistently. And next time we will not add, readd, blabla teams and players over and over, you know.

If I had a bit more time I could do it on my own but I can't. Kilo, could you build something which makes creating the activity list easier? The activity list was planned to work automatically. I asked Kayz to take over the activity list managing for some weeks.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Another problem what came up, was that the game of Slavic Pride with Spicy Ketchup disappeared, because Zemke/Kilo changed lacoste's teammate to Tomek.

But Slavic Pride has still 6 points (winning 2 games) although there is just one game in the list of them.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
khamski

Post by khamski »

fyi

Old boys were online the whole saturday evening.
Lighting bulbs and yelling and msn.
No one wanted to play.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

I m sorry, I couldnt play because I didnt had a computer free with worms installed :-/ But I have solved my problems until tonight I hope.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

I will try but making rankings with watching activity will be a pay in my as... luckily I have much time. I also will add an option to schedule individual appointment. After then, I cant do any better to increase the activity. Sorry Khamski :(
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
khamski

Post by khamski »

it's ok.
We can't blame people for not playing when we want to (weekends).
So i kinda accepted the fact the we get -1 and then... blam! luck! Ketchups came up willing to play :D
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

Yeah kinda lucky we managed to play it (tomek answered me like one hour before he had to go and I wanted to drink too xd). We will try to schedule next games around a week next time so we can play our best. GGs Old boys tho.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Kayz wrote:Another problem what came up, was that the game of Slavic Pride with Spicy Ketchup disappeared, because Zemke/Kilo changed lacoste's teammate to Tomek.

But Slavic Pride has still 6 points (winning 2 games) although there is just one game in the list of them.
yeah good point Kayz
what about that? we won vs this team... but now its different team :oops:
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

The problem is, that you still got the points from the game, but it disappeared from the list, i could give you the win again, and give you -3 extra penalty, so this invisible 3 points are gone.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Kil0schi is back and celebrates his first win. 2-0 vs Worms Eliminators (Rafka&Viks). Replays at site.
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Gop, give a sign if you're active today and tomorrow! ;)
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.