1st 2vs2 Cup

2vs2 mini leagues & other unfrequent hosted tourneys.
Antares
NNN member

Re: 1st 2vs2 Cup

Post by Antares »

Well, i see that Gop is not online anymore since quite a while ... i would like to continue so I'll try to change team mate.
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
GopnicK
NNN member

Post by GopnicK »

Got some PC problems again. Kinda lazy to fix.
Hokku:
Cheat
Hax
WTF
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

ok, please Gopnick then, ask Antares to get another partner, or quit from the tournament.

http://www.kb.sinpiso.com/index.php?op=competitions_2v2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; updated, please read.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

In my opinion it's not fair that the others get free wins for the disqualified teams. We played with them and won and were happy about the win, and now everyone gets the wins...
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

Zemke wrote:One thing which made me a bit upset was this mess with the teams. Unique, Maze and Tade obviously didn't have any clue about the whole cup organisation and they caused some problems by that. It is obvious that these players were not seen over a long time, they participated though, I am wondering what was going on in their mind. Due to my inactivity and lack of conversation between NNN's the following mess was not treaten perfectly. If I had the chance to decide about these cases again, I would have removed Deadly Fusion, Spicy Ketchup and beautiful and dangerous without adding any other team or player. These teams (or one player within the team) were not prepared for the cup and its organisation.
I think it was unfair what happened to lovEvilution. Chilitolindo obviously chose a teammate whose activity was unknown for Chilitolindo himself. That means it was Chilitolindo's own fault. At Mablak, Chilitolindo, lacoste and Zoky; next time choose your teammates more consistently. And next time we will not add, readd, blabla teams and players over and over, you know.
We'd kind of start the same mess again. I can just repeat my general opinion: Those teams who constantly play will be ranked better, those teams who rarely / never play will be ranked worse and this is it. Whether the cup succeeds or not isn't up to the organisers anymore, it's up to the players who either play or not.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

yep, but if I delete them, their replays will be gone. I actually did deleted teams who didn't play a single round. Don't worry, in the history they will look as "disqualified"
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

+ one thing, and we carefully memorize the lazy players and we won't let them play next time.... that's all.
Viks

Post by Viks »

Kayz wrote:In my opinion it's not fair that the others get free wins for the disqualified teams. We played with them and won and were happy about the win, and now everyone gets the wins...
True, but we are in same position, i cant see other options
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2jpamLZW3g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

wtf and in 4 months everybody is asking again for a 2on2 tournament. but we arent able to succeed in it? cant be true, so get up your lazy asses and complete your games! :o
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

to have more fun, this time I kicked 2 teams ^^ http://www.kb.sinpiso.com/index.php?op=competitions_2v2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

and now I draw a deadline: 2 weeks later, depending on the rankings, POs will start. By that time I will do the correct rankings regard of activity
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

SuperBad is superkicked :D.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
hLdd3n

Post by hLdd3n »

you can superkick us too guys ! i guess :(
i apologize ! hope for the next 2v2 ill be far more active
hf gl all
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

hLdd3n wrote:hope for the next 2v2 ill be far more active
hope for even having next 2v2.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

as it's been promised, playoffs started!!
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Yay.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see