You have a complain/question to the MODs?

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
zoky

Re: You have a complain/question to the MODs?

Post by zoky »

Anastasiya wrote:SHUT UP NOOB YOU WANT BAN ME OK OK NOOBS AND LOLS BAN ME RIGHT NOOOOOOOOOOWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
like i said..girl dont act like he lol
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Like I said, you don't know Russian girls well enough. :wink:
zoky

Post by zoky »

cant report win...when i press report i got this

any1 help?
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

there was no extension in the filename what you tried to upload. Anyway thx, fixed!
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Fantomas

Post by Fantomas »

Today me and vesuvio (jule) decided to play a game (huge mistake on my side). Kid didn't grow up since the last time we played a year ago. Same story again. No problems with connection during the whole round and just before sd (00:00 on the clock) when it's 1vs1 and his worm is blocked (can't move at all) the "disconnection" occurs. My worm was free to roam around the map. I refused to replay and notified him about my intention to ask the mod's opinion, but he still reported his win. Mods, please resolve this. I'm not gonna tolerate this childish behavior anymore.
Attachments
2013-05-29 21.16.55 [Online] vesuvio, @ONLxFantomas.WAgame
(128.16 KiB) Downloaded 199 times
Const

Post by Const »

i ll try to deal with this quietly..

the game had a huge lagg before the disconnect in end of it. didnt it fantomas?
just cause i dont know what you are playen here kid. maybe u didnt cause the drop and it was just a regular desynchronisation..
you come back from your break and the only thing you have to do is blame me for your shitty internet connection?
i dont wanna say u make the drop. i remember the same thing happened a long time ago. and i remember that u behave exactly the same as now.

but you should be carefully fantomas. because i never do shit like drops. you can ask here every player. if i lose i lose.
the thing is, as you annoyed me in ag about the drop i still was in that game and hoped it would go on like in the first lag in that game.

i ll copy the log here as soon as possible cause u started to insult me and you tried to get a win for that round.
u didnt want to replay it. and u tried to make me deside to give u a free win.

i have to say that unskilled players like you shouldnt do that.
i also told you, if u dont wanna replay. i ll report a 3:0 cause u give up.

there are 2possibilitys for me
1. u didnt do the drop and rly think i was it. than im sorry. i dont know why it droped. and im sorry for you
2. you know that there was a time in my gamers carrier were i did drops. cause i was a kid ;) and you think
ah i always can corse drops if a game is not decided and i have no balls or skill to play cause every1 ll say vesuvio droped.

but i must say if its like that you are wrong here

STOP MAKING SO MANY DOUBLE POSTS
i shouldnt talk that much- maybe a big "hahahaha" d be better here
i want the game as my win
sry for the text
Attachments
2013-05-29 21.16.50 [Online] @vesuvio, ONLxFantomas.WAgame
(123.8 KiB) Downloaded 202 times
Last edited by Const on Wed May 29, 2013 11:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Fantomas is well known for suspicious drops. Now he comes back, and after 1 game, we directly have a problem involving him again. Congratulations.
To the case:
The SD timer was on 00:00 right after Fantomas' last turn, so it could happen directly after it --> jule gets draw with tele suicide, or one turn later, then fantomas wins 99%. Either way you can't know it, because a drop happened before jule's turn started, so we don't know on which turn SD happened. Replay the game, and stop making stupid dramas.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Const

Post by Const »

ye every normal player had just replayed cause we both didnt know about the sd timer..
and even if sd as u said telesui etc its not sure
Fantomas

Post by Fantomas »

Thanks for reminding everybody about my connection problems the last time of which happened 2 years ago, Kayz. If you knew me better, you wouldn't say this BS. Or perhaps you are just too biased. I usually replay rounds in such circumstances, but this had happened in my games with jule so many times I'm sick of it. This is a matter of principle, I don't want the kid to think he can drop whenever he pleases and get a replay.

I believe it's unfair to replay the round. Even if we assume he manages to tele kill (it's not easy, placing the worm directly overhead wouldn't work, height is not enough), it's a 50% chance of draw and 50% of win for me (roughly speaking). I think a better compromise should be made to take this into account.
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Const wrote:ye every normal player had just replayed
Like you replayed with Boro, I see.
Fantomas wrote:I think a better compromise should be made to take this into account.
I suggest to void the game as it's 1 round tie and players can't find their compromise and will likely never play any soon. If everybody is ok with that.
Fantomas

Post by Fantomas »

I'm happy with a void.
khamski

Post by khamski »

I had problems with jule concerning dc's.
Since then i never play vs him without a third party hoster.
p.s.
Years pass and we still don't have that game continuation feature.
Const

Post by Const »

@ kuku there was no drop with boro. he just quit and insult.
@fanto stop forcen arround here kid
@khamski i cant do shit for outlandish shit internet

and sure fanto is happy with a void cause he had been happy with a free round too. but tells me shit about i should play like a man.i think you 3guys are just completly out of the picture of onl.
but thats no suprise cause all dont play. if u had some ass in ur pents you d play. and not just once and than u d know whats up
its so rediclious that a noob like fantomas tells bullshit like that here
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Const wrote: he just quit and insult.
Ain't giving you a right to call him idiot. Same as insulting Fantomas just because he don't want to play with you same as many others in ONL.
Const wrote:noob like fantomas tells bullshit like that here
Const

Post by Const »

kuku u always repeat others cause u arent able to write your own texts right? its same like in onl games here and its annoyen

boro insult me first and fantomas did insult me first too. why must a kukumber be admin? those salads have no brain