2vs2 competition 2010

2vs2 mini leagues & other unfrequent hosted tourneys.
zoky

Re: 2vs2 competition 2010

Post by zoky »

coz this is NNN 2v2 tourney,or league,and they choose about rules and every thing,like in CWT.
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

zoky wrote:coz this is NNN 2v2 tourney,or league,and they choose about rules and every thing,like in CWT.
Totaly wrong. CWT isnt an issue of NNN clan. How often did a NNN member organised that tourney? If I m not wrong just 2 times...

This year nobody else were found to host that tournament, so Khamski was so friendly to do that job. Has nothing to do with clan preferences.

I also disagree to discuss about 2v2 tourney at privat forums, because the success of this tourney depends on all your coming inputs. Nevertheless, at end its Pink who decides :p
zoky

Post by zoky »

Joschi wrote:
zoky wrote:coz this is NNN 2v2 tourney,or league,and they choose about rules and every thing,like in CWT.
Totaly wrong. CWT isnt an issue of NNN clan. How often did a NNN member organised that tourney? If I m not wrong just 2 times...

This year nobody else were found to host that tournament, so Khamski was so friendly to do that job. Has nothing to do with clan preferences.

I also disagree to discuss about 2v2 tourney at privat forums, because the success of this tourney depends on all your coming inputs. Nevertheless, at end its Pink who decides :p
totaly wrong..
u dont get my point..
if some1 organize tourney,clan.or some pearson he have chance to create own rules,also he can listen ppl by side.If this 2v2 tourney organize NNN clan then U dont need another advices from out side ppl.If this tourney organizr by PINK he can choose own rules or ask all ppl here for advice

CWT.I SAID CWT COZ KHAM ORGANIZE THA,AND HE HAVE OWN RULES
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Albino wrote:Why this must go to private forums Koras?We are all interested to play on this,can't we suggest anything?
Because I am lazdy and I dont want read this senseless posts :)
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

Thanks Joschi and as supposed I'd like the topic to stay puplic. As you see such things are rarely discussed in public, this is an exception which you'll either take advantage of or not.

EDIT: You can even draw drafts for the standings page, consider the content: one week period activity, ladder ranking and afterwards play-offs (lates games etc). Everything is in ours hands. I've remembered my times as a non NNN member. Just be brave!
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

Here is a rough idea of what the standings page can look like. And some additional thing: What columns for the table? And should the teams have special names or simply Player 1 & player 2? Comments are wished as always. :wink:
Attachments
2vs2_draft.png
(29.35 KiB) Downloaded 22 times
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

First of all we throw all participants in one table, like a ladder. Everyone hast to play against everyone once
to me it looks, if two players want to be a pair originally, it's not possible like that.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

Why it's not possible?
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

ok, there are A,B,C,D,E,F wormers wanting to take part. C,E wants to be paired but if system would pair them A-C,E-F,D-B then what?
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

If there are A, B, C, D, E, F and C, E want to play together, they'll play together. Where is the problem...?
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

allright I thought the pairing will go randomly, without any influence xD
Maze

Post by Maze »

hi guys
i want to join this 2x2
if there is still place for me
Maze & Lacoste as a team .
Why u people putting ur noses in the sky :P
Domi

Post by Domi »

Yeah, me too.

Domi & samur.

If it is still possible.
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

We're at building it, you'll have to register later. Still thanks for notification, it's good because we can guess the number of participants. As soon as we start the 2vs2 Cup I promise you'll be noticed about. Nice teams by the way!
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

Ladies and Gentlemens, the 2v2 tournaments brought by Kilobyte and Zemke are officially opened!!!!