Skunk issue

Replays, screenshots and anything that can help players getting better
Antares
NNN member

Re: Skunk issue

Post by Antares »

For me it happened quite random, with apparently no pattern whatsoever.
Anyway: SKUNK FTW!!! (I think John hates it even more after our cwt game xDD)
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Lol! You skunked me badly! :D
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

Free wrote:If you get worm skunked once in a turn, and the skunk cloud leaves the worm and comes back later, you usually double-poison him.
I don't think it has nothing to do with the explosion poison. I think it is what Free said above.
Soos

Post by Soos »

Free wrote:If you get worm skunked once in a turn, and the skunk cloud leaves the worm and comes back later, you usually double-poison him.
I love Team17 games and the skunk is a powerful weapon, and I think Free's theory is right.
I've gotten double-poisoned that way.
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

samur wrote:
I don't think it has nothing to do with the explosion poison. I think it is what Free said above.
I'd like to find few replays specially for you mate, but i wont :D I played tons of WFW's wheres a hight probability on some maps that skunk goes into passage poisoning everything and then going back and poisoning again without another 5 dmg bonus. In most cases 10 dmg poison applies after explosion, sometimes not. But like i said there were also xx cases where 10 dmg poison applied after instant explosion. I remember once Kayz exploded his skunk and it was like cloud didnt even touch my worm, but luckily 10 dmg poison applied. At the beggining of my worms adventure i though it has something to do with a special poison bubble released from skunk so it allways poisons twice dmg.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Its just a bug, it must be fixed.