CWT !!!

Talk about anything related to Worms
Maze

CWT !!!

Post by Maze »

here i am sure that khamski wont have the ability to ban me as he did with koras in cwt forum !
i am wondering about what is happening in cwt , i noticed lot of strange decisions but i didn't make any comment cos i am very busy in my work but i just knew that koras quit from cwt and the weirdest thing ever that khamski banned him from cwt forum just cos he monition his opinion in Viks & Inspire case so please i want some clear answers for this !
i know that khamski want to make this tourney success by doing anything but not this ...
i think he is not the only mod for this tourney so i need to know if all mods of cwt r agree on this actions.
maybe i dont have the full image so can anyone show me it , maybe khamski is right .
( " the tourney without koras have no taste :P ").
Why u people putting ur noses in the sky :P
Wriggler
NNN member

Re: CWT !!!

Post by Wriggler »

Moving this to General Worms discussion....

I just quit CWT today in protest. Khamski is out of control. Too many bans for too little or no reason. It's a shame, really.
wriggle intransitive verb: to move the body or a bodily part to and fro with short writhing motions like a worm
Maze

Post by Maze »

thats suit me also
Maze's 0ut.
zoky

Post by zoky »

well my friend..
every1 wait this tourney long time,and now they quitt,some thing is wrong lol..
i dont wana blame kham,or some1,I am just a player there,but..
players r part of cwt,if there is no players then no cwt..
kham has take hard job on his back,its not easy create so big tourney,ty on that..
but u have miss some thing..
forum is place for talks,resolve problems,complains,but this year on cwt its not case..
games..
ok bann players if they dont show up,np for me but...
u cant let new player in tourney and say..ok u have 6 points..o cmon
BA wasnt show up n first game,and wasnt banned,but lales,mrP,master,etc was banned,where is diference?
today case about vuk and wrigg...no reschedule games,and then u say..i wana result till 21H,again some diference?
viks...game vs inspire cant be played,and they bouth know that,u say them on forum..u must play at scheduled time,inspire cant come,and he was in AG,but he is banned hmmmmmmmmm..
yellow card to tade coz he said..its not fair to give some points without played game,also not good
why did U let inactive players in groups if they dont play,then I am stupid coz i play my game on time,and anopther ppl get points for nothing

Kham dude,I respect U,i say ty on this tourney,but to many mistakes
U have loose gr8 players,to bad for this tourney
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

Im wondering why only few people left this tourney by own.
Wriggler
NNN member

Post by Wriggler »

zoky wrote: today case about vuk and wrigg...no reschedule games,and then u say..i wana result till 21H,again some diference?
To be fair, Khams gave us until tomorrow @ 21h.

That had nothing to do with me leaving though.
wriggle intransitive verb: to move the body or a bodily part to and fro with short writhing motions like a worm
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

I decide to quit from this tournament because I didnt feel well in this tournamnet.
I disagree with Khamski decisons too many times...(that's one of reasones why I was kicked from mods squad pretty fast).I didnt to it because I dont liek/respect him or something.
Kham told me "Tourney is on the endge now... gj"
I have to say i dont feel any presonal satisfaction about that, quite opposite.
I hope this community is strong enough so we should save this cwt. Unfortunatley I dont have idea how... and in fact I am one of last persons who should be mod(i failed as a mod too).
zoky

Post by zoky »

Wriggler wrote:
zoky wrote: today case about vuk and wrigg...no reschedule games,and then u say..i wana result till 21H,again some diference?
To be fair, Khams gave us until tomorrow @ 21h.

That had nothing to do with me leaving though.
wrig..np for me..i just say..if any1 can reschedule game,all ppl need have that power
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
khamski

Post by khamski »

We have to work alltogether to make this tournament a success.
Yes i chose this way of moding it.
And i will act this way till the end of it. No matter what.

It is not a dictatorship. I don't like ban people. It makes our work harder.
I just enforce the rules and I will continue to do it.

I am not a robot. We are not a robots.
Mistakes happens. No bad intentions. Just a side effects of intense work.

But MODs decisions are irreversible. Don't ask me to change it.

As i said. This tourney is a crash test (and seems like we crashed.. lol ).

I don't ban people for the discussions.
I ban them for insults. For the lack of respect to MODs and the tournament organisation.

But i won't change a thing in it. It will be made as it planned.
So we can sit after and analyze every little piece of it and make CWT 2010 perfect.

Maze, Wriggler:
Don't make hotheaded decisions.
Come back and play your knockouts.
You are still in the list.

I do everything for this tournamnet to be successful.
So the other MODs did. Did a lot.
I may sound like a manipulator but what is say now is true.
You two now are responsible for the outcome.
You go. CWT 2009 dies.
Make a right decision.
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

I get it right, if Maze and Wriggler don't want to come back CWT 2009 will be closed?
Maze

Post by Maze »

it will not ever close but it will lost most of its value , but i think it already lost its value otherwise i ll never quit ,
i think that the only one who can make this tourney be good is khamski but how i have no idea now !
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

No. We will finish this tourney. If you quit this tourney on your own decision, you also disrespect participants done work until here.
Maze

Post by Maze »

i am one of these participants don't forget that & as i said it will never close just lost its value .
ya u give lot of people tech win for reasons i find it not good but i can say its ur rules (btw i am one of these people who win by tech )
and no one until now give me 1 reason to ban koras , i wanted to know what did he do to deserve ban ?
Wriggler
NNN member

Post by Wriggler »

khamski wrote: Maze, Wriggler:
Don't make hotheaded decisions.
Come back and play your knockouts.
You are still in the list.
I wrote up what I posted today on CWT forum in the "revolution" thread weeks ago, but decided not to post then, but after the latest round of bannings today, the time had come. It's not hotheaded mate, and nothing personal; those are my calm thoughts. You say no one has been banned for discussion, but "insult/disrespect" has been interpreted to mean just about anything you want; lots of people have been banned for what anyone should consider normal discussion. I won't participate further in a tournament in which the administration so greatly affects the outcome (tech wins and bans) and literally silences any questioning or constructive criticism.
Joschi wrote:No. We will finish this tourney. If you quit this tourney on your own decision, you also disrespect participants done work until here.
It seems that "disrespect" means everything except shutting up and playing games, despite so many bannings for lame reasons and free games given away. Obviously, lots of people aren't happy with the way things are going. Calling it all disrespect is pretty meaningless quite frankly...
Viks

Post by Viks »

I just wont say why i am baned.Kham told i am lier and i told him "If i am lier you are fucking idiot".I am not lier but kham is idiot.Everyone who call me lier or something like that i have much nice words like idiot for him.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2jpamLZW3g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false