Everything related to the forum

News, links, downloads and important information that everybody should read
Wriggler
NNN member

Re: This new forum

Post by Wriggler »

Joschi wrote:If you click at NormalNoNoobs headline, you came back to forum again. So please pick up the idea of samur. Thanks Mods.
I don't think that's possible; there is no way to edit where it links to.
wriggle intransitive verb: to move the body or a bodily part to and fro with short writhing motions like a worm
hLdd3n

Post by hLdd3n »

i think we need a thread where all missunderstandings, rules violation and so on should be posted with proper replays and get fixed :)

im expiriencing second situation of this type : Lost with 2-1 but the winner put it 2-0 :/ i want my round
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

hLdd3n wrote:i think we need a thread where all missunderstandings, rules violation and so on should be posted with proper replays and get fixed :)
If I were a forum mod, I'd try to reach that. Making a topic to post every missunderstandings wouldn't spam the "Open Intermediate League" Forum that much. People ask to correct a result and that topic usually inculdes two replies. :|
hLdd3n wrote:im expiriencing second situation of this type : Lost with 2-1 but the winner put it 2-0 :/ i want my round
This can happen, I guess that wasn't done on purpose, tell us who you played and we will fix it.
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

PiNK wrote:
hLdd3n wrote:i think we need a thread where all missunderstandings, rules violation and so on should be posted with proper replays and get fixed :)
If I were a forum mod, I'd try to reach that. Making a topic to post every missunderstandings wouldn't spam the "Open Intermediate League" Forum that much. People ask to correct a result and that topic usually inculdes two replies. :|
hLdd3n wrote:im expiriencing second situation of this type : Lost with 2-1 but the winner put it 2-0 :/ i want my round
This can happen, I guess that wasn't done on purpose, tell us who you played and we will fix it.
Certain it was just a innocent error. Anyway, in my opinion, it is recommended that you turn off automatic validate.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

@ Samur:

Everybody can turn off his automatic validate system on his own. Therefor go to your account system, under "your profile" you will find this enable/disable option.

To failed reports: Most the time I contact a Mod (Koras, Kilobyte..) who can fix that. Its not necessary to open an own thread. You can contact Mods over forum by PM, MSN or snooper.
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

Joschi wrote:@ Samur:

Everybody can turn off his automatic validate system on his own. Therefor go to your account system, under "your profile" you will find this enable/disable option.
I know that. I was only giving him an advice in case that he don't know about that option. :wink:
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Hey around.

I've got asked to install some more skins for the forum. It was me a pleasure ;-) You can chose now between more then 8 skins I think. If you have some special wishes, feel free to contact me by PM. There are still left over 100 skins to be installed.
My favorit since now is "1thank_v3" colored green.

You get access to your skins chose under "user control panel" -> "board preferences"
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

I have enabled some BBCodes. Now you can post/watch YouTube videos in this forum. Therefor go to "postreply" section and chose the "YouTube" code. If someone has special wishes linked with BBCodes, he can ask for it here.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Does anyone wants to have the forum commands translated into his native language? On the first view, it seems, that there can be choosen all current languages. Tell me in this thread which language you would like to use.

So far I installed already most of the possible language packs. If you want to use this offer, go to your "User Panel" >> "Board preferences" and chose their your language from the drop-down menu.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

English is fine.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

chinase pls :)
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Welcome to our new domain :)
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

yes, with this the forum are 100% integrated into NNN site, no longer .freeforums dependency!
Only one thing is missing: some (for an unknown reason, freeforums admin guys told that) unknown reason some avatars just have to be uploaded. Here I attach all avatars, if you miss it, just pick it and upload.
Attachments
upload.zip
(281.74 KiB) Downloaded 184 times
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Ah, I dislike new forum style :) Its not pretty handy. My favorit is 1thank. Its greeen :)

Anyway, I didn't expected so much jubilations for the new domain.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

most users wont even realize that they are under normalnonoobs.org/forum instead of nnnclan.freeforums :? anyway, it looks faster now
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"