Best move contest season 2: Koras&Dario

Archive for all passed Best Move Contests including the dedicated poll threads.

Choose the one you think was the best move

Move 1
No votes
Move 2
9%
Move 3
9%
Move 4
No votes
Move 5
9%
Move 6
No votes
Move 7
No votes
Move 8
No votes
Move 9
No votes
Move 10
No votes
Move 11
18%
Move 12
27%
Move 13
No votes
Move 14
No votes
Move 15
27%

Total votes: 11

TerRoR
NNN member

Best move contest season 2: Koras&Dario

Post by TerRoR »

It's time to choose a winner!
Vote for the move that you think was the best.

Move 1
Pink 3:40 Dynamite:
Nicely pointed and executed dynamite. Although it was not very clear if you wanted to blow up the barrel with a dying worm, or just wanted a pile.

Move 2
Dario 7:10 LG Dynamite:
Good drop, good move.

Move 3
Mablak 8:10 HHG:
Knowing that the worm would bounce on that little piece of land and knowing it will fly hard enough to reach the water shows nice knowledge of worm physics.

Move 4
Crysis 9:00 Kamikaze:
Rather simple, but almost perfectly pointed out.

Move 5
Crysis 9:15 Run to HHG:
Nice run. Flying over those flames shows nerves of steel, the HHG was rather simple and a bit lucky.

Move 6
Wriggler 20:00 Grenade and rope knock:
Nice idea and a vn knock shows good knowledge of the rope/worm sliding physics.

Move 7
Crysis 4:40 mine to mine:
Nice idea and good knowledge of mine hatting, but should have pointed because the mine knock was incidental.

Move 8
Crysis 6:55 Bow suicide:
Nice idea, and well executed.

Move 9
Pink 6:22 Jetpack:
Nice creative idea. Nice mine knock and cows. Good fly to! But showing that both worms were going to end up together there and be hit by the second cow would have made it a more interesting move.

Move 10
Pink 1:50 Jetpack:
Well seen and performed attack.

Move 11
Wriggler 2:00 Knock + Cows:
A nice knock to position the worms where he needed shows good knowledge of rope physics. And with these nice cows he twisted the neck of his apponent, well done.

Move 12
Koras 29:00 Kamikaze + Mine:
Very nice idea wich shows very nice creative thinking. Trying such a risky shot shows great signs of courage, and knowing the mine would go there also shows nice understanding of bounces/physics. Pointing the fly of the mine would have made it more incredible then it already was, GJ.

Move 13
Crysis 1:17 Dynamite + Mine:
Creative, well pointed and nicely executed.

Move 14
Dario 1:20 Jump mine knock:
Seeying another option in the last seconds shows very fast thinking, also nice timed jump.

Move 15
Dario 12:40 Deadly petrol:
As the inventor of this new trick he once again powned us all. Great creativity and well, what else can i say, very nicely came up with and performed. Using a new trick wich is pretty risky also shows courage! Well done.

Move 16
Crysis 10:35 HHG:
Couragous for trying this hard way while there were easier ways to kill them, creative for finding this way, and good knowledge of the HHG fly physics. Not perfectly pointed though but wasnt far off.

Move 17
Dario 0:30 sheep + mines:
Very far seeying move and very nicely performed. Doing so many things so perfectly in such little time is something to be proud of, but it would have been better if you pointed how far the worm would shove that first mine. Anyways vn1

Check the other related topic to see the final two poll answers. Forum just alows me to put in 15 answers.
NOTE: Some replays contain 2 moves, hence 17 moves and just 14 replays.
Attachments
Best move contest season 2.rar
(149.57 KiB) Downloaded 423 times
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Omg. Yesterday I saied petrol of dario already won in my view. Now I watched Koras kami, pretty nice too...

Gonna rethink my decision. Maybe there is a third option? :o
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

Voted for Dario's petrol. I was also thinking about sheep by Dario, kami by Koras and bow suicide by Crisis. I like more creativity than those standards like dyna/hhg's which we can see in every game (tryes or succesfull) and well, something definitely new is that we should to vote for imo.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

A "standard" dyna where the trajectory of the worms was accutately predicted is, imho, something really beautiful to watch.
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

Ofcourse it is, but after sometime everyone can master trajectories (ex: hhg by mablak; dyna + mine by Crysis, your gravity + dyna) and then it is still well done move, but nothing new.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

This isn't a "find out new moves" contest, isn't it ;).
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Ahh, but this factor of "new and surprising moves" influence my personal decision a lot. btw, I already voted xD
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

It is a personal choice after all :)
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

If i have to choose from nice dyna drop or nice dyna drop, im going to choose better one.

If i have to choose from nice dyna drop or something new and flashy one, then my choice is clear.

HE
MrTPenguin

Post by MrTPenguin »

I watched 'em all. Lots of good turns, of course. Having made a shortlist of my favourites, I decided to vote for one of them that hadn't been voted for -- move 17 -- but I can't do it!
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Penguin wrote:I watched 'em all. Lots of good turns, of course. Having made a shortlist of my favourites, I decided to vote for one of them that hadn't been voted for -- move 17 -- but I can't do it!
yes U can :lol:
http://nnnclan.freeforums.org/best-move ... -t501.html
MrTPenguin

Post by MrTPenguin »

I'm actually indecisive again now, so I think I'll wait a bit :)
MrTPenguin

Post by MrTPenguin »

Impressed as I was by the Mablak and Crysis HHGs, I voted for the Dario petrol bomb. What an idea!

Yesterday night, when I went into the bathroom to brush my teeth, I suddenly remembered about that petrol trick. I stood still for about 10 seconds thinking about it, and then did my teeth.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Today Mablak pwned me in final of season 2 so it's time to close this voting.

The winners are Dario and Koras :) with these moves:

Deadly petrol and Kamikaze + Mine.
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

cgrats!