Vision challenge 4

Missions designed to help players gain skills that will be, sooner or later, useful during a normal match.
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

I'll post a couple hints next week to make this easier, let's say Wednesday around 21 GMT
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

Alright, here are a couple hints:

-Animals sometimes need a little motivation to jump in the right spot.
-For a (?) to move forward, it must first move back.

Of course these hints just help a little bit and adjust things to the intended level of difficulty, because I may have initially made the challenge slightly un-doable.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

thanks for hints. but others got an advantage, because I m in vacantion next 4 days :-(( now I m too tiered. So I gonna to solve it next monday :o)
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

Take a photo of the level with you and study it while you're on vacation, I don't want to hear any excuses!
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

if it is possible to move left worm out of the start area without weapon then i know how to kill that blue one. damn u mablak another 2h of my poor life gone :D
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

My apologies ;X. I should probably mention that once you figure out how to do it, the execution isn't insanely hard or anything, you can get it within about 5 tries.
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

Is anyone else still trying this / willing to give it another shot? I could definitely provide one more hint, for example something regarding the final move. I could just post the solution if everyone is bored to death, but I'd rather leave it open because I'm sure plenty of nnnl members could solve it if they were willing to put in the time ;0.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

One more tip, yay!
OrangE

Post by OrangE »

I melted my brain for 3 days on this challenge, yeah maybe one more tip would be nice xD
Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

I was trying to do that challenge, but then I went outside and found a needle in a haystack :?
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

rofl xD
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

haha Jiggy!
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

OKAY, ONE MORE TIP:

The blue worm is killed without using any of the weapons.
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

I just had another omfg moment when I realized the map can be done in a way that's easier than what I intended.. these things are really hard, it'd be best if I had someone to test the map before releasing ;x.

Anyway, at this point I can't blame anyone if they complete it on the current map, but if people would download the version I just uploaded and continue trying on that, it'd be much appreciated: just a few pixels needed to be removed.
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

If you will continue to remove anymore pixels you won't have a map left :P