Regarding racist/fascist comments

News, links, downloads and important information that everybody should read
KinslayeR

Post by KinslayeR »

Antares: yes! Wriggler: no! Joschi: too sensitive!! xDD buahah
and of course if antares is mod, no need 2, coz antares has memory of 3 ppl. And i agree! Joschi too sensitive !! :D no choose joschi, really.. but not racism of germany of course. I be good mod too, lol.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Antares and Wriggler are ok as a mods :)
Pink,Kin noone ask U about yours opinions :lol:
Comeon Dario.....
Joschi there are some others NNN members witch could be mods too for example Kham or Kilo :)
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Nono, these are wrong arguments. First you should ask Kham or Kilo what they think about me as Mod. Btw, I think Kilo wouldnt be happy to have one job more to do :D But everybody can speak for himself.

I dont know how many Mods we have atm, it shouldnt be more then three, but Wriggler just announced his absente of forum, so we cant call him Mod now... something strange for me?
I suppose Wriggler would agree me?

There will be always some who are more sensitiv and some less... Maybe I take more care of "political correctness" then you, but so far we found always a good middle way.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Stop making a big deal about everything.
Wriggler and Antares have moderators rights now and they might or might not use them in the way they want to. End of the story.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Ok, you called some posts here as racism, Koras did aswell called them "accidents".

Now my question:

Why nobody deletes them? You cant estimat feelings of others watching these pictures or just read some posts here. If just one black person read this our whole community should excuse for these posts. I dont care about me as Mod, I just want someone as Mod taking his job kinda more sensitiv. But calling an absente NNN member as a Mod is a good excusion for further accidents-
khamski

Post by khamski »

who needs moding anyway?

just keep your shit inside and smile outside :) (...(c)...)
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Edited to send the same message in a less dramatic way.

Chill out, it will be just fine. No more drama please.

I won't delete old pictures and comments because I don't like being retroactive. Antares and Wriggler have moderator rights now and they might or might not use those rights. Whatever they choose to do is up to them and we can trust them, it will be all fine.

Also Wriggler isn't gone forever, and probably won't be 100% absent during his "absence".

As khams said: keep the shit inside and a smile outside.
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

First of all my aplolgies to Dario for reopening this thread. Did it , not for having the last word, but to say a few things. I didn't had the oportunity to do it this weekend, cuz my girflriend's father had some serious health problems.

1. Mods are only the instruments not the ''cause'', the finality is to have a cleaner forum, for those who have stereotipal ideas about NNN clan. So no matter who cleans the mess, all it matters is a clean and readable forum.

2. @Daz: of course i'll use the rights. In the last 3 months i visited forum every hour ... lol ... and i sure will do my best. And i'm convinced Wrig. too ;)
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.