25th NNN-One-Evening Tourney 03/05/2009 Dario, Crysis, Rafka

A forum overview about all passed One-Evening-tourneys hosted by NNN clan, starting from the 16th Tourney until today.
GopnicK
NNN member

Post by GopnicK »

"pro mod on! Koras style now!"
boy U cant play like me.... Cool not in this life Wink

A MEN!!!
Hokku:
Cheat
Hax
WTF
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

about the game for 3rd place - we will play it tonight with John...Cu soon :P
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Rafka wrote:about the game for 3rd place - we will play it tonight with John...Cu soon :P
russia have diferent GMT time... U have to play 'today' vs him because if U want play 'tonight' he have to play at 4 in the morning lol
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Waiting for the result and replays ^^.
khamski

Post by khamski »

ehm... i am kind of starting this again but i need to clear things... sry for that :)

I am controlling my emotions perfectly.
I just don't like when people do things like you did, John.
And also i don't like when these things are tolerated.

And i can stand for every word i said here.

I will always say things that has to be said... at least untill i am in this clan ... :)

Koras:

if that "cheat" thing was addressed to me...

Don't lie.

I didn't say Daroi is cheating with pairs.
I said that it was decided that Ispanico is the weakest...
Why i said that? Because his name jumped in the discussion in the lobby that we can name as: "Wooohoo! Bigass star came who will we boot?"

I think it is not a good clan sprit thing to throw ideas about booting registred participants because of some unclear reasons.

It is simply not an option.

Also i said that Dario is a MOD and he can do what he wants to do and it is ok (no irony here)... without any need for cheating.

The issue was the fact that registartion was closed

then it was reopened...

but after Joschi complained about it here in this thread...
instead of admitting this fact and deciding not to do it in the future we started all this mess.

that's all.

if somebody want to continue this discussion
here is my email: khamski AT gmail DOT com
don't litter this thread any further please
we said enough already to make all needed conclusions.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

As long as you or anyone else keep saying lies in public I will keep on pointing out that those are lies, otherwise some people may end up thinking that those lies are true.
khamski wrote:it was decided that Ispanico is the weakest...
That is a lie.
Maybe you already got that, but to keep things in one same post I will say again (for the third time) that nobody and nothing decided that Ispanico was the weakest. And even if something/someone decided that (or it was true that Ispanico was the weakest) it had absolutely no relation with the fact that he played against Johnmir.
Khamski wrote:but after Joschi complained about it here in this thread...
instead of admitting this fact and deciding not to do it in the future we started all this mess.
That is another lie.
Dario wrote:Joschi: 16 is enough, indeed, but did anybody say "no, don't let johnmir in"? Rolling Eyes . Yes, we all agreed to close it at 16, but then johnmir came and when I asked about letting him play the only comments I read in the chat were "yes, let's wait for 24 or something" and alike, maybe I missed someone saying no.
Khamski wrote:I think it is not a good clan sprit thing to throw ideas about booting registred participants because of some unclear reasons.
If the meaning of that sentence is "clan members threw ideas about booting registered participants because of some unclear reasons" then it is yet another lie. Nobody asked to boot anyone from the tournament, not even asked to boot or not let Johnmir in.
khamski wrote:I will always say things that has to be said...
Just make sure that you are not saying lies ok?. You've put a cloud of mystery and unfairness above NNN tournaments just because of your lies.
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Koras wrote:
Rafka wrote:about the game for 3rd place - we will play it tonight with John...Cu soon :P
russia have diferent GMT time... U have to play 'today' vs him because if U want play 'tonight' he have to play at 4 in the morning lol
hehe dont worry, we've discussed that :)

P.S. Guys calm down, everyone of You has different point of view on this, but I think most of participated players dont have sorrow to enyone for waitings. Maybe this situation happened for the first time, anyway about John - good that He (You :P) participated 8)
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Nobody saies lies on purpose.

For further discussions I suggest to write pm's. Otherwise third persons can feel offended by it. It's not going about the person of John, its just the fact that me and khams didnt agreed to let a single one enter after sign up was closed. I proposed, if we want to let John participate, we should wait for 6 other ppl, completing up to 24 players. I m sure John even didnt knew about how he mess up things...

Your decision to quit tourney without any discussion wasnt helpful too khamski! So Pink had to wait like me, one whole game! And you even didnt answered me over msn...

and yes, I read something like: "kick the worsest player, so john can play" though I think it was irony .

For further tourney there should be a rule, that after sign up is closed, nobody can join, even its the mod himself :D
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

khamski wrote: Koras:
if that "cheat" thing was addressed to me...
Don't lie.
I didn't say Daroi is cheating with pairs.
argh my words: "Its not easy to host tournament..... especially if some people call U unfair mod or just cheater."
I hosted some tournmants so I talked about my personal feelings:)
khamski

Post by khamski »

Dario you admitted the fact you was wrong there... thats all i wanted.
It gives me a hope it will never happen again.

I don't really want to waste my energy on quotes and punchlines. :P
So go ahead and blame me in all sins...
I am the world evil ))

But remember one thing: I never lie.

Koras:
peace ))

Joschi:
i just left the comp and saw your message after i got back
you were offline at that time so i couldn't answer you (though i tried)

it doesn't matter who had to wait.
the only fact it happened made me angry :)
and yep i was wrong when i quited
won't happen again
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

Joschi wrote: and yes, I read something like: "kick the worsest player, so john can play" though I think it was irony .
I remember one thing, someone told "kick worst player", and then "i mean crysis" or something like that :D and that was for sure joke/irony
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

xtc wrote:
Joschi wrote: and yes, I read something like: "kick the worsest player, so john can play" though I think it was irony .
I remember one thing, someone told "kick worst player", and then "i mean crysis" or something like that :D and that was for sure joke/irony
yeah it was Koras :)
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Looks like Khamski didn't get me.
Thank you for good words Rafka, it was pleasure to play in the tournament for me.
Thank you Joschi. You explained the situation as it was. I didn't understand the situation at all. In spite of I should have understand that, sorry for that guys.

I tried to understand your point, Khams. Try to understand how it looks from my point of view: some time before the tourney (about 2 days) someone told me about the tourney. On Sunday at 21.15 (Moscow time) i realised that i should check if tourney was going to start (i thought the tourney was going to start at 22.00 my time... but Moscow is gmt +3 now... it was gmt +4 in winter...). I came to play and to have fun, just to meet all my friends and to take part in the party. I didn't really understand and didn't try to understand the tournament structure. It was too late to join but seems like some guys were glad that i was going to join (like i would be glad if they wanted to join being on my place). And guys agreed to wait till there are 24 players registered. Unfortunatly things went bad, and guys had to wait for too long, my game against Ispanico was hard and long one. But still i had fun playing, talking to guys. Believe me i was sad that guys had to wait for so long but I realized that later not before, cause, again, before i just came to take part in the competition to have a nice matches and i didn't got all the situation with time keeping.

And as a result of my try to meet friends i read the following on the forum:
khamski wrote: i just don't see what is so special in Johnmir and why active clanmembers and our guest (and league player... i guess) must suffer because of him?
He left this clan to play card games... and doesn't really give a crap about us...
But when he comes we all must throw hats in the air?

I think we have to learn to respect people who are here with us making this place better... to show a good example for those who forgot how to behave.
What the fuck for did you write that. How the fuck did i behave. "Behave" what a word. I didn't say anything to anyone except "hello, nice to meet you". Oh cmon, yes, i was stupid, i didn't realize the situation. But i didn't even think about it cause i were coming to a party were i know everyone. Didn't even expect to get an argument. And didn't expect to be involved in any shit like that. Yes we comitted a mistake. Daz shouldn't have risked and try getting 24 players, i should have said "okay guys, sorry i'm better leave", but noone wanted anything bad to happen, it is so obvious, and saying such a shit in this situation, cmon, i just don't understand that.
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

By the way, damn, I can't see Rafka in msn yet. May be he has some problems with internet or something else. I can also play the match tomorrow. So if he don't come today, we can play it tomorrow. If it is too late, you better give Rafka a win, cause it was my fault that we haven't played yesterday. I asked him to wait, came back in 30 min back but he became busy too and when he were free again it was to late to play (for me).
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Only problem for me is, that we didnt tried to get 24 ppl for our tourney. Not a single second after accepting you as 17th player. But we should learn of it. 17 players are bullshit for a tourney