25th NNN-One-Evening Tourney 03/05/2009 Dario, Crysis, Rafka

A forum overview about all passed One-Evening-tourneys hosted by NNN clan, starting from the 16th Tourney until today.
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

sorry John and guys, this time is my fault, I came back to late, but tomorrow we will play in 100%.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

It was half an hour after sign up started, chances of getting 24 people were 0. In fact after 30 minutes people starts getting tired and quits :P, couldn't wait more.
And come on... who would dare to say no to such a good and lovely player ;) , at least I would be really angry at the mod if he didn't let Johnmir play.
Ramone

Post by Ramone »

In other words, Johnmir is in da house, gtfo! ;o
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

In other words: It is a freaking tournament.
Some people will have to play more games than others unless the number of participants is 16, 24 or 32. It is like that everywhere and it has been like this in NNN tournaments many times before, somehow last sunday people decided to start complaining about the same thing they approved of before.
khamski

Post by khamski »

John: Sorry, mate :( You were right i didn't control myself properly... That wasn't a good thing that happened and you surely let that happen but i have no right to go crazy like that :(
It just that something in me detonates when some disrespect happens... maybe i have to be more calm.

Peace :)

i'll go delete that :emotional: part if i still can.
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Peace :) friend. I'm glad we solved that. Yes, I can understand you, I hate watching disrespect too. But this time I was rather not enough concentrated on things (or stupid, as you wish :P) then disrespectful.

P.S. Funny avatar :D.
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

how sweet :) peace 8)
khamski

Post by khamski »

heh thx :)
you can add one to yourself too you know :P
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Hi again, we just finished our game:

Rafka vs Johnmir 3-0

It was a very friendly and nice games and also lucky for me. John had a nice ideas and plans! I think it was a good game , especially for someone who plays worms once in a several months. Thank You once again for game friend and congrats 4th place!!! Thats a very good result :)
I hope we will meet again soon, hf! :D
Attachments
Rafka vs Johnmir 3-0 (mecz o 3m).rar
(34.15 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Nice! too bad there is a bug in the system and I can't enter this game as part of the tournament (john figures as the one with bronze medal) still in your profiles you will have the bronze you earned ;).
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

hmmm, as I see the problem is solved, thx :D
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Not that it were a big problem for you if you didn't get medal :P
GJ Rafka, i will watch the game now :D ... hope it's nice, most of them here had been.
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

The problem is still there, the system still shows that johnmir would get the medal. I just edited the "screenshot" of the tournament ;).
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Thx Ant :)
Well, Im not really satisfied with my games, but I hope it wont be total waste of time for You... :P

P.S. To bad You didnt participate.