The Wheat Snopper

News, links, downloads and important information that everybody should read
Joschi

The Wheat Snopper

Post by Joschi »

I think there is next generation of snooper coming. Maybe you know it... but for most players it should be a new program. I just used it few hours, and I am very content with new features. Best is you check this link to find out:

http://www.tus-wa.com/forums/worms-arma ... icseen#new" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

or give the worms2d.info link ;)
http://worms2d.info/Software#WormNET_snoopers
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

plz Joschi
Tade
NNN member

Post by Tade »

this wheat snooper is really good. for me it is better than ProSnooper2. In pro snooper is private massages, and here is chat window which is better. For everyone who does not know how to host right click on anything goes and that is it...
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

the better way (in my opinion) is to activate the buttons which allow you to update the hostlist, to host a game and to minimize into the tray icon.
Jakka

Post by Jakka »

Dunno, but when I tested an earlier version this snooper sucked ass. :P (At least I hope ws was improved after that)
Jakk0 cares not.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

An advise for all Wheat Snooper users:

If you chose under "settings">> "alert,away.." the option "dont open Chatwindos automatically", you have to click with left mouse on tray icon, to show chat windows of users who contaced you.

today I searched and searched, but I didnt found this fucking chat windows :o)
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

I downloaded and installed it myself ... looks good and you have all informations at sight. And comunication using chat windows is easier, plus, you can open as many chat windows as you like so you can chat with allot of people from ag or any other channel at same time.
And the GUI looks very nice.
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Yes, chat windows are incredibly useful when you are moding a tournament. The window flashing to let you know someone said something new to you, and the separated windows save you a lot of time because you can reply privately without having to look for the name of the player that talked to you.
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

i would like it very much if this snooper grows and will kick ProSnooper from the throne, Dario could you make this or a new sticky post about the Wheat Snooper to force this oen? :)
Wriggler
NNN member

Post by Wriggler »

Meh, I don't like the two windows + chat boxes arrangement, and its crashed a few times on me. I'll stick with ProSnooper. :)
wriggle intransitive verb: to move the body or a bodily part to and fro with short writhing motions like a worm
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

On XP it didn't crashed, didn't tested it on my laptop (Vista) though, but i am pretty sure it's stable.
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Yes, at XP it doesnt crash for sure. Two windows? Just at first entering there appears a second window, but you can click "save your options" and it wont come further..
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

a brand new update, lookias gave me today, download here:
http://lookias.freehostia.de/The%20Whea ... 20win32.7z
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

seems like that lookias is working much atm, hehe. here are two new designs, lookias told me that he plans to create more designs so i will edit this post from time to time :)

OpenCoff