2v2 Intermediate mini league!!

2vs2 mini leagues & other unfrequent hosted tourneys.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

What rule :P it is just logic, if two are tied the one that goes first is the one that has won most rounds in the game bewteen those two players/teams. It is only one game against every other team, and the uneven number of rounds (3 and not 2 or 4) is presicelly in case two teams are "tied" ;)
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Sorry, I still dont see any logic in this. But I would like to hear other opinions.

At start, it was said, teams with most points go into finals, now we have 3 teams. Why we dont play decision games?

I would like to wait till tomorrow.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

I don't know how else to explain it.
It is one and only one game against each team, except the finalists that will play one extra game, and there is no real tie because you lost your game against them.
Even CWT is like that.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

I agree with Dario, he is right in a loots sports this rules is very popular>< (champions league,world cup...).I know U wanna revange and undetsnad U very good:P.
I going to play game against Gopnick and GeneralHonr even if is too late for it :D We are out but both teams wanna arrange game so I hope its not a problem ^^ to play one day afther 'end'.
about tourney>< maybe we shoudl orgganize something like this often(ocne per 3 month?).
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Yes Koras, it would be good if you play that game, the final table of results will be complete then.
WorldMaster
NNN member

Post by WorldMaster »

See all !?
This what this guys are doing is just being responsible, honor and great persons. This thing that are Terror/Koras and GeneralHorn/Gopnick/Wriggler doing is a manor which all players schould posses.
It can happen to everybody- not to have a time for playing (I had 3 exams this days, but again played some of the matches we had). And it just happend, this guys here not to have time this last 2-3 days (not both team at the same time), but they still have high responsability senses, so even after final, and after not changeing anything in the final order, they still want to complite the tournament, and play their unplayed match.

Great job guys!!! U showed all what responsability is!!!

And about 1 more match Joschi, I will just respect the opinion of Daz, who is moderator here after all. Sorry about the hard way we went in, but I think that the duel between our and you's great team has been alreaddy played. I have seen some of your matches, and U and Albino are a really good team together, just a bit of luck and U can be easy on top next time, U have great potencial like a 2v2 team too, same like your great 1v1 playing!!!

1 question Daz!? I would ask about if we 3 (Johnmir, Misirac and me) can play some of the rounds in different combinations of 2players? Our team will appriciate if U (U have the last word like moderator) give us a positive unswer! At least we are all 3 good friends and would all 3 like to play the final, and have the filling that we are together there.

Thanks to all who take part of this tournament. I have seen really good matches, and played in some. It was really fuNNN!!! Great tournament so far, and Koras yes great idea, I am supporting it too! Can this happen more offen!?
It's really FuNNN here!!!

GL and HF in the finals!!!
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Okay, we have played the final. We lost 4:0. I'm a bit sad of it. And i'm sad cause i wasn't at my best in fact. But our opponents were a complete very well skilled team. Nice playing all the tourney guys. Good to play against you in the final.

Dario and Jakka!
CONGRADULATIONS!
Misirac

Post by Misirac »

CONGRATULATION 2 DAZ N JAKKA
GREAT JOB IN FINAL
WorldMaster
NNN member

Post by WorldMaster »

CONGRATULATIONS TO DAZ AND JAKKA!!!

U are really fantastic like a team, same like 1v1. We hadn't any chanses today with U. Great job and teamwork guys!!!
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

It would be good now if each team uploads all their games, then I will pack it all together in one file along with the final.
TenoriTaiga

Post by TenoriTaiga »

Weeeeee greetings to winnerz!!! Daz + Jakka = dreamteam :D
"РАЗНОСИ ВСЮ XУЙНЮ!" (c) Gop
GeneralHorn

Post by GeneralHorn »

Koras wrote:I agree with Dario, he is right in a loots sports this rules is very popular>< (champions league,world cup...).I know U wanna revange and undetsnad U very good:P.
I going to play game against Gopnick and GeneralHonr even if is too late for it :D We are out but both teams wanna arrange game so I hope its not a problem ^^ to play one day afther 'end'.
about tourney>< maybe we shoudl orgganize something like this often(ocne per 3 month?).
Oh, I didnt look today, cause I thought, it is not allowed to play games after...but, we can do it in the evening today...if you want and Gop ist there...I will have time from 20 CET on...

Congratulations to the winner of the tournament!

Greets Horn
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

okay I will be online :D
TerRoR
NNN member

Post by TerRoR »

i like the idea of NNN tourney

2v2 tourney

NNN tourney

2v2 tourney

u know switch every month i really enjoyed this

Gratz to jakka and daz! :)
Jakka

Post by Jakka »

Thanks for playing the tourney, guys.

About changing to 2vs2 and then back to 1vs1. We will know if it can work only if we try it. But it was enough 2vs2 for me at the moment. :)