Vision challenge number 1

Missions designed to help players gain skills that will be, sooner or later, useful during a normal match.
Dario
NNN member

Vision challenge number 1

Post by Dario »

Hey Hey, as part of the re-opening of our league I've designed a little game for all those who enjoy challenges.
The first player that successfully solves the challenge and sends the replay to nnnclan@gmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; will get a nice medal in his profile, $0.00 and maybe (just maybe) a meaningless amount of bonus points in the league.

:arrow: You will introduce two teams: your team with 2 worms and the enemy team with 4 worms.

-Teleport your worms inside the red ovoids, one worm in each ovoid.
-Teleport the enemy worms inside the blue ovoids, one worm in each ovoid.

:arrow: Use your worms to drop the mines at the indicated locations, one mine on each location.
After you have dropped the mines in the correct places, teleport your worms back into their ovoids.

:arrow: Controlling only your worms and the resources you are given you have to kill the 4 enemy worms in 2 turns (after you finished the scenario set-up). You are not allowed to take control of the enemy team and move it's worms or use it's weapons, so whenever it is the turn of an enemy worm you should immediately skip it's turn.

In the attachment you will find the map, the scheme, the instructions and a replay showing the correct scenario set-up.

Have fun! show everybody that you are smarter than them!
Attachments
Vision challenge 1.rar
(315.1 KiB) Downloaded 369 times
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Could U pls check thsi schemem once again?:P
there is no donkey for triple kills at right side of map :)
Jakka

Post by Jakka »

It's very easy to kill the two on the right, but the other two meh. Does holy has to stuck? XD
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

You all just got beaten by a "shopper" :roll:
Mablak has just won the amazing price of:
-No medals in his non-existent league profile!
-$0.00
-No points for his non-existent league account!

Har, good job Mablak!

There will be more of this kind (not soon though), are you going to let him win it again? ^^.
Attachments
MablakEntry.WAgame
(173.85 KiB) Downloaded 355 times
Jakka

Post by Jakka »

gj mister cody :i
Jakk0 cares not.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

good job Mablak :)
:oops:
zoky

Post by zoky »

vgj gj m8..
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

and one map can be played once, they are "once used" I meant if someone do a map, the others wont win anything if they do too?
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Well, not in this vision challenges, because after 1 guy has solved it he could tell someone else how to solve it :).
On the other hand missions/trainings will be different, replays on how to solve them will be available and players will get something in their profiles showing how far they've got in those missions.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

its pity... we all havent even realized the thing are goes on and someone's just solved it. We are looking for more (a bit easier) challenge. May we post challenges too? I wonder how the owner would solve this ^^
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

I'd like to keep vision challenges as something special, that don't happen very often and require a good deal of creativity. In fact the next one should be a bit harder :P so that people can't solve it in only 1 day.
Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

was the top mine just for confusion or is there some other way?
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

wow very impressive, vgj.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

top mine just for confusion :) Mablak solved it in the exact way it was designed. My biggest fear was that someone would find an alternative solution :P.
khamski

Re: Vision challenge number 1

Post by khamski »

Amazing!