NNN member

Re: Healthy diet

Post by PavelB »

In time we'll see who's right!
Komito

Post by Komito »

Here's the thing though.

If we are wrong and you are right, a smaller % of people will likely have negative side effects that most likely won't be fatal than if you are wrong, but either way there's still nothing you can do to cure the virus.

If you are wrong and we are right, we find a cure/treatment and save possibly billions of lives, while your beliefs and hopes endanger many more lives than if it was the other way around.

Both sides are potentially putting people at risk, but your side is vastly more dangerous, you literally have a better chance of survival getting the vaccine. You could get lucky or unlucky either way, the entire thing is a gamble(the extent of which varies) although science usually prevails. I prefer to rely on science, experience and statistics rather than blind faith, pure luck and hope.
PavelB
NNN member

Post by PavelB »

the arguments of my doctor friend were more convincing, in fact terrible consequences after vaccination occur in my city, and these things are not talked about on TV, some people die and some become disabled.
Komito

Post by Komito »

PavelB wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:36 pm the arguments of my doctor friend were more convincing
Please enlighten us with what your "doctor friend" said, and did they provide any concrete evidence, or do you just believe them regardless because it is your friend?

Do you have any evidence of these claims you are making about "terrible consequences after vaccination" in your city?

Personally speaking, I personally know a number of people where I live(family, friends, teachers, shop owners, taxi drivers etc) who have had 2 vaccinations by now and they are all perfectly healthy other than a few expected possible side effects such as sore joints and cold like symptoms for a day or 2 while their body handles the initial process of building protection. As a matter of fact where I live, I haven't heard of a single person who has not responded well to the vaccine.

The following can be considered extreme scenarios:

Maybe your city has a different supplier or uses a different brand and simply isn't as effective as others? It honestly wouldn't surprise me if some government officials cut corners in order to rush supply and demand to profit somehow, this is obviously very skeptical and could be complete bullshit.

On the very small chance that what you say is true, which I would never believe without concrete evidence, it might not be that a vaccine is not effective, but when people are desperate, mistakes can be made, and those mistakes can be responsible for "terrible consequences".

I don't care which side is right, I just want the truth, and anti-vaccination has shown absolutely no credible evidence whatsoever so far.
PavelB
NNN member

Post by PavelB »

Komito wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 9:40 pm
PavelB wrote: Mon May 31, 2021 7:36 pm the arguments of my doctor friend were more convincing
Please enlighten us with what your "doctor friend" said, and did they provide any concrete evidence, or do you just believe them regardless because it is your friend?
all on trust, she doesn't make sense to lie to me :)
PavelB
NNN member

Post by PavelB »

and I don't have any direct evidence, because I'm not going to convince anyone. Everyone has their own life and everyone makes their own decision.
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Komito wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 4:36 pm
Rafka wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 1:10 pmbut I believe it has or will have negative impact on all of them, sooner or later.
Why do you believe this? Simply being born has a negative impact on everything, sooner or later.
Because of evidence of some ppl we can here who took vaccine. Besides that, the best way to win deseases is to strengthen the immune system by healthy lifestyle. Natural, nature stuff, like herbs, food, medicine from nature is the best way to go, prophylactically.
Further more there is real possibility that vaccine interferes with our DNA, which is very bad.
Silaneo

Post by Silaneo »

I would side with Rafka and Pavel on this one.If someone wants to take vaccine so be it its his own free will,Im not taking it.Statistics say that covid death rate is laughable.Just divide number of deaths by number of people on planet.After over a year most have probably made contact with covid already but now we have new covid variations to sell more vaccines...If someone got scared just buy amantadine just in case,its safer than mRNA "vaccine"
Komito

Post by Komito »

You guys crack me up. :lol:
PavelB
NNN member

Post by PavelB »

relax ,) that's life buddy... Different opinions and views will always collide.
PavelB
NNN member

Post by PavelB »

a small humorous video (don't forget to include English subtitles)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4lVRC295fo

This is our future.
Komito

Post by Komito »

PavelB wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:34 pm relax ,)
Oh believe me, laughter is a very relaxing experience. :lol:
Albus

Post by Albus »

Komito wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:43 pm
PavelB wrote: Tue Jun 01, 2021 3:34 pm relax ,)
Oh believe me, laughter is a very relaxing experience. :lol:
:lol: