Bytor's memorial day

Talk about anything related to Worms
PavelB
NNN member

Bytor's memorial day

Post by PavelB »

I propose to organize a memorial day in honor of our comrade, and hold joint games and possibly a live broadcast.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Re: Bytor's memorial day

Post by Kilobyte »

his funeral will be 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM, in Troy, NY 12182. According to GMT (+4), it's 20:00 - 23:00 GMT. Let's be there, in our thoughts
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

ok, now for positive memories! I support your idea, but I don't know when or how to organize.
Until then, everybody share their memories with Bytor! Your first/last games, jokes, everything.

Here is mine, when I was talking to another NNN - I didn't intend it as a joke (but a honest opinion):
Two NNN-s are speaking:
- hey, I think I met a fake Bytor!
- (me) how do you know it was fake?
- he insulted me and quitted
- then he was the real one.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

I played with him thousands of battles, but never seen any humor or funny situations by Bytor😔 Or dinosaur has died, I will never forget his playing style, aggressive, fast and creativy especially in' 2 island' map. I'v learn a lot from him. Rest in peace you quitter🤧
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Agressive and nice to the eye style of playing... real passionate I guess.
MegaAdnan

Post by MegaAdnan »

He was mad at me in last few games, he said I am too slow and boring.
I'm gonna miss him. :(

Leoric

Post by Leoric »

MegaAdnan wrote: Wed Apr 21, 2021 7:58 pm He was mad at me in last few games, he said I am too slow and boring.
I'm gonna miss him. :(
Yeah he literally said the same for me too in our last game :p But he didn't quit, I started playing more impulsely and fast. But he still was bored and in the next game turned the turn timer to 30 sec to have his own turns faster :D He messed something at the middle of the first fast round tho, and said something like he "calculated wrong" and needs to quit and started a new round. I think this kind of action is annoying but funny, because he really wanted to win by any means. Impatient and rude guy, but in a funny way. Didn't take offence from him ever, that's just the way he was.
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

yea, I remember - I was slow too :D
Komito

Post by Komito »

I say this with good intent as I never played with him and only know stories.

I cannot help but think he has been taken from us too soon, as in a seemingly fitting twist of fate(as far as his WA behaviour is concerned) it feels almost like perhaps life was too slow for him, so he rage quit life because everyone was too slow. Nobody knows what happens after life, perhaps he has started a fresh life somewhere in the universe titled "normal no noobs".
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

I believe that after death is nothing (you sleep and don't know nothing), waiting for resurection and judgement, ressurection to eternal life or to eternal death - according to the Bible.
KinslayeR

Post by KinslayeR »

Looks like I was only one who was not too slow for bytor, still it doesnt matter coz inter is not about speed unfortunatelly. I replaced him to Nightwish in my team, Nightwish was my nr 1, so yeah RIP Bytor, and btw I saw some Bytor USA flag some days ago in ago, I hope nobody takes jokes with his dead. Or maybe ressurection happened
Kisiro
NNN member

Post by Kisiro »

Los que Amamos a Bytor Admirando su Destreza, Reacción/Acción rápidas con su estilo de alta Precisión y su Sexy grave, le Seguiremos Estañando.
Al conectarme por las tardes/noches en ocasiones coincidíamos en jugar unas partidas que quiero adjuntar en su Recuerdo.

Those of us who Love Bytor Admiring his Dexterity, Quick Reaction/Action with his High Precision style and Sexy grave, Will Continue to Praise him.
When I connected in the afternoons/nights, sometimes we coincided in playing some games that I want to attach in your Memory.
Attachments
WA Games Bytor.rar
NORMALxPROSx1v1
(2.85 MiB) Downloaded 67 times
PavelB
NNN member

Post by PavelB »

Kisiro wrote: Sun Mar 13, 2022 8:51 am Los que Amamos a Bytor Admirando su Destreza, Reacción/Acción rápidas con su estilo de alta Precisión y su Sexy grave, le Seguiremos Estañando.
Al conectarme por las tardes/noches en ocasiones coincidíamos en jugar unas partidas que quiero adjuntar en su Recuerdo.

Those of us who Love Bytor Admiring his Dexterity, Quick Reaction/Action with his High Precision style and Sexy grave, Will Continue to Praise him.
When I connected in the afternoons/nights, sometimes we coincided in playing some games that I want to attach in your Memory.
so many games, thanks for sharing
IIVANII166666

Post by IIVANII166666 »

Oh shit... What a pity for the guy(... I remember him very well although I played with him a long time ago) He was one of those pros who actively hosted Normal 1-1 games) and I often joined his host) He played well ...maybe not very tactful...but creative and beautiful! It was nice to watch his attacks and moves)...Yes, I was slow too))...Eternal memory to you Butor! Remember you!
jule

Post by jule »

Komito wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:36 am I say this with good intent as I never played with him and only know stories.

I cannot help but think he has been taken from us too soon, as in a seemingly fitting twist of fate(as far as his WA behaviour is concerned) it feels almost like perhaps life was too slow for him, so he rage quit life because everyone was too slow. Nobody knows what happens after life, perhaps he has started a fresh life somewhere in the universe titled "normal no noobs".
:D :D u make me lough