Sibasa game

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Siwy

Sibasa game

Post by Siwy »

hi, me and Sibasa had an appointment for bo3, but after a few turns and gaining a big advantage, he suddenly threw the game, he was not anymore at WM, what do the rules say? is 1-0? i can send replay
Attachments
2021-03-12 19.58.23 [Online] SIBASA, @Siwy.WAgame
(24.34 KiB) Downloaded 94 times
Perdunok

Re: Sibasa game

Post by Perdunok »

It looks like he gave up, I would have sent 1:0
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Yes, it looks like Sibasa disconnected and didn't come back, so report the round. Saying that he disconnected on purpose shouldn't be taken so lightly.
Still, keep in mind that we are assuming that Siwy did not disconnect and then blamed it on Sibasa. Besides that, the cow drop failed after using two ropes for it, and ended with two red worms piled next to a mine and a barrel, I wouldn't say any of the teams had a real advantage. Anyway, just report, let's not make a big deal out of this.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

1:0? If agreed on bo3, isn't it 2:0?
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

I haven't been in touch with moderating for a while, so if you think 2:0 is the right thing to do, then that's the right thing to do. I said 1:0 because it sounded like a good middle ground since the round was just starting and there is no way to prove that they agreed to a bo3 or that it was actually sibasa the one who disconnected.
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

U have right to report 2-0, but I suggest U finish the game when U see him. Decision is Yours though.