PO complain vs hwoarang

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Crash

PO complain vs hwoarang

Post by Crash »

dude why u reported it? i waited for u 20mins cus u were gone somewhere and u doin a shit like this?

guys i told him we can play it tomorrow same hour, but i felt like im talkin with 13 years old boy, he said : nooo, now , now etc , ridicious

he were gone for a long time in the middle of our match and it's not fair, tomorrow ill wait for u in ag, mods pls take the decision fast
Hwoarang CS

Re: PO complain vs hwoarang

Post by Hwoarang CS »

This is my first and last post for this topic: "We started to play PO game result is 2:1 for me, after that he told me, i must to go, can you wait me i will back for 1 or 2 hour, or we can finish tomorrow, my answer is... sorry but i don't want to wait, why you start to play game if you don't have time to finish! Mods pls take the decision fast!!!"

What you think, who are you (wait me i will came hehehe)???!!! Sorry but i don't want to wait you i told you that and i reported our game like league game you can report your win 3:0 in PO that is ok for me, case is close!

P.S. Don't start to play if don't have time to finish it!!!
Hwoarang CS

Post by Hwoarang CS »

g) Disconnections and incomplete games

One of players disconnected between rounds:

If one of players disconnected in a chat room between rounds both players must come back to "Anything goes" and rehost the game (don’t forget about "first to move" player and the map which is going to be played – open/cave). In case one of players didn’t come in 5-10 min the second players is allowed to report the match as his win (counting opponent’s won rounds: if the player is losing best of 5 game with 2-1 score he reports the win with 3-2 score).
The same rule works in case one of players has to leave the match between rounds for some reason. The second player, if he doesn’t mind, can allow his opponent to leave the game and continue it later. But he is also allowed to report the match as his win.

Now i want this game to change result in 3:1 for me and register like PO game

Next time if you want to complain on me or any other player, please Crash read the rules, you need that!
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Fine if you insist on it, it's a 3-1 win for you, HwoarangCS.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see