what do u think about this??????

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
zoky

what do u think about this??????

Post by zoky »

ok,i have one think on my brain,he is smal,so i msut remouve it now to get space for another thing .)
maybe we can do in oNL some thing like in tus..so remove game per hours vs one player,and add maximum games seson..idk maybe 30 games vs one guy...
why i thing about this...u know sometimes its hard to find onl game,and when u find,and win or lose maybe guys wana play rm...so why not alow that?
like i said maybe 30 games per season ,or max 3 games in 24h(3 cos of bo3 games,u know if i lose i wana rm,then he lose he will take rm,and last game),,,etc..
there is many solutions,but i think,that can be cool
ty
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
kukumber
NNN member

Re: what do u think about this??????

Post by kukumber »

zoky wrote: maybe we can do in oNL some thing like in tus
Don't let Kilo see this by any means.
Limiting the amount of games per season basically makes no sense. And there are two reasons:
1) It's limited by amount of days.
2) Rating system is based on round ratio between players, so the amount doesn't really matter anything. You kinda want to win a lot of different players to advance.

As for the rematch thing, well practically you can play that rematch, just report it on the next day.
zoky

Post by zoky »

but u will give chance player to play today maybe 10 games.and next 5 days he cant play,so he have chance toearn point and hf
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Play bo7 what's the problem :P
Viks

Post by Viks »

Zoky have right, a chance for revenge in same day is fair,many times i waited to expire 24h
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2jpamLZW3g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false
zoky

Post by zoky »

kumber its not same bo7 and 2 games bo3...
players r limted with nubmer of games with 24h restriction,so u dont lose any thing if NNN give us chance to play with same player in same day...now u have around 10 games per day,if u aprove this u will have maybe 20,coz ppl will have chance to play vs same guy right after first game has finish...bealive me kukumber,its hard to find 10 diferent guys in one afternoon..
i am sure this can work
Hwoarang CS

Post by Hwoarang CS »

great idea, I like it!
HenryCS

Post by HenryCS »

I agree with zoky!!!
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

I don't like to have no restriction at all. The problem with the TUS point system is, that some people play 15 games vs random noobs in 1 day and get a hell lot of points for them, and then avoid any other player..

Well at least you won't get a lot of points here for winning 30-0 vs some player who is low in the rankings :).

Maybe we could find a compromise though and allow 2 or 3 games vs the same person during one day.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
zoky

Post by zoky »

100% agree...3 games is fair....like i said u have chance for rm if u want,and another player agree ofcourse...do that plz :)
Master
NNN member

Post by Master »

i'm with zoky!.. i wanted say this too... i've been a lot time in ag last 3 days, and i didnt found players for onl.. it's very hard! and when i find someone, we do 1 game and after i've to find some1 again..

gogogogogogogo let's do the zoky's idea!
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

As a admin i shouldnt talk about it........ but some time ago i played 2 onl games vs same player in 1 day.
2nd was raported 1 or 2 days later :D
zoky

Post by zoky »

that is not good solution :)..cmon tont push me to place pool :)
zoky

Post by zoky »

ok..will u alow more games or not?i rly wanna know...where is problem..
kukumber says this "you can play that rematch, just report it on the next day."..well its good slution for u coz u have ......2 games in season?so i can play today 10x vs idk tade for example,and then next 10 days we will report games?
give us chance to tae points back..i beat bolc last idk 6 games,and got nothing,he beat me today,and get more then i in that 5 wins lol
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

zoky wrote:so i can play today 10x vs idk tade for example,and then next 10 days we will report games?
These are just words, you don't even play 5 games a day with all your opponents ( and actually when I was active I played that much :roll: ). So why don't you show that kind of activity to show you really need to report a lot of games with same person. :wink:
zoky wrote:give us chance to tae points back..i beat bolc last idk 6 games,and got nothing,he beat me today,and get more then i in that 5 wins lol
As for that part, I guess you should have learned by now that points awarded based on round ratio between players, thus playing with same person only makes sense if you change this ratio dramatically like from 3-0 to 3-3. And by sense I mean pointwise, I understand it's also a great fun to play with people you like. :)
So the system currently encourages players to play with every other person in the league, rather than "farming" points from someone in particular.