48%
No
52%

Total votes: 33

kukumber
NNN member

Re: Polling - let jule/vesuvio back

Post by kukumber »

Knowing your ability to read I'm quite sure you got him wrong at some point.
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

For you we all are liers and fuckers and we can suck your big dick I'm not right? insulting and stupid childish,spoiled behaviour. Now you trying to be cool and nice for everyone because wii is boring and you wanna play league. but you are not different jule. You still will be banned some time and you should agree with that.One time be like a man and take this punishment on your back.
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

I still dont understand, we are not the only working worming league, when one door closes (which you slammed yourself) another opens....
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

DarK wrote:I've never been too active around here but I've known VV for a long long time. He has his ups and downs and tends to get emotional very quickly.. Everyone who knows him a little knows the reason to that, he's taken a lot of crap in real life..
IMO he's a good guy, all I can do here is to ask you not to be too harsh on him. :D

And yes he told me about his ban and this thread, otherwise I wouldn't have read the topic - but I'm posting anyway. ;)
Dark, you dont know what he said to zoky - dont even want to know it. If somebody took a crap, then zoky did. There are still other league where vesuvio can go and play (unless he didnt make himself banned already).
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
DarK

Post by DarK »

Fair enough Kilo, I didn't know that. Everyone has his own problems I guess, I just wanna remind all of you that people make mistakes, it's just human nature. :)
That's all I wanted to say. Peace guys.
WorldMaster
NNN member

Post by WorldMaster »

I have seen many people change when givven a chase. If someone doesn't want the change, than he/she wouldn't fight for second chanse.
In my begginings in online playing I was asshole too, and now I respect all, I have seen my great friend Kayz to say bad words to me and to others but now he is a model for great personality, even an older friend of mine who was a speciallist in fire attacks in the usa army, and who has killed many people with his guns in missions in middle east is now changed to probably the best person I know (and everybody tells than for him).
But 1 more thing... if a person took one more chanse, THAN he/she HAS TO speak (or try to smoothen the relations) even with the people with who he/she is in conflict, and not to avoid them (here to play and chat)... has to show that he/she knows that has been doing wrong, and when is even right to shot his mouth closed, just to show the respect to the other. If that person respects the others than he will be respected from others too, and not just self respect.

Sorry for voting "yes" for the ones who ware being insulted, but my opinion is that everybody can change, and if not everybody can change, than everybody deserves a second chanse. @ Vesuvio (Jule): Not a trird one, just second!
I see & understand this game, not like playing worms, than like playing the player!
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

He had 20 chances already WM. It's not about a 2nd chance.
Anyway the poll was ongoing long enough. We have 15 Nos and 13 Yes'. That's close, but enough :P Byebye "voice"
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

Kayz is right. You dont play league often WM that's why you don't know this guy well..
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
WorldMaster
NNN member

Post by WorldMaster »

I see. Than it is what most guys say. Voting says it I guess!
I see & understand this game, not like playing worms, than like playing the player!
Skara

Post by Skara »

!!!
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Excuse me, what? Telling you how much money I have? xD Really?
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

vesu wrote:dont delete my posts. dont delete my forum acc. its a OPEN FOR ALL intermediate league and this is forums.
talk about what made me beeing so raged . OR just delete my hole ingame acc like joschis friends
It's not open for all, every new member has to be approved by admins, and some people are banned and league is closed for them. So it is closed for you in particular. Wonder what's your problem and why you keep coming back, even when registration has been closed for over a month you would still register account few hours after it's been open again. You really have nothing to do except refreshing NNN page? There's a lot of fun things out there, try nintendo or something. Instead of spending your time trying making something bad to someone use it to make something good for yourself.
You're not getting back, that's pretty much it.
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

Kayz i think you knew there is no discussion with julian..it means + 50 new problems calling you a lier etc..his posts should be delete like someone already done. Kukumber is right
Zolo-du

Post by Zolo-du »

I will be brief: no
why? because it's not the first time, not the second ..