NNN member

Re: Bible and only Bible as word of God

Post by Kayz »

> Mablak giving solid arguments
> Rafka: "no you're wrong, you don't know your bible"
> Mablak giving more solid arguments.
> Rakfa: "no you're wrong, you don't know your bible"
> ??????

I have not seen one single argument from Rafka to discard any of Mab's arguments, and please stop sending me this bullshit speech on youtube via Wormnet, Rafka, it makes me think that you got a virus and must send this shit everywhere around, or you are just brainwashed
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

It's still hot here. :roll:
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Kayz wrote:> Mablak giving solid arguments
> Rafka: "no you're wrong, you don't know your bible"
> Mablak giving more solid arguments.
> Rakfa: "no you're wrong, you don't know your bible"
> ??????

I have not seen one single argument from Rafka to discard any of Mab's arguments, and please stop sending me this bullshit speech on youtube via Wormnet, Rafka, it makes me think that you got a virus and must send this shit everywhere around, or you are just brainwashed

I wont stop sending because You want to lol, I will send it as many times as I want and You must accept it.
Arguments? As I said evolution was not proven anyware, farther more was negate by Howind Kent for example? U want proof? Watch it simple as that and stop writing this bull cause its redicilous :]
Other arguments are in the Bible, specialy in prophecies, but U must know them... obviously U have no idea whats their about so just read and stop spamming here about something U just dont know lol, its even more redicilous ;]
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Mablak, do the same, if You really think that prophecies in Biblie can be interpreted as someone wants Your wrong, every prophecy has 1 and only interpretation....
U guys think U know what Your talking about, but You have no idea whats goin on and what times are we livin' in... it's really said cause it's judgement time, Jesus coming is closer and closer...all prophecies almost fullfiled. All of this and more God tells us in His Word, but unfortunately, some ppl are just not interested...
I won't discuss farther with You about this....Your choice, Your decision :]
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

btw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szBTl3S24MY
here's Hovind Kent lecture

and Mab - U haven't said anything constrctive about Your evolution theory; I've said clear that NOBODY proved it, cause its a bull, big bang theory and etc. and U also won't because can't say anything to prove Your redicilous evolutionary theory, and however Kent negate it scientific way...
over and out
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

Rafka wrote:btw. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szBTl3S24MY
here's Hovind Kent lecture

and Mab - U haven't said anything constrctive about Your evolution theory; I've said clear that NOBODY proved it, cause its a bull, big bang theory and etc. and U also won't because can't say anything to prove Your redicilous evolutionary theory, and however Kent negate it scientific way...
over and out
Rafka, I already told you that you've basically done nothing to address any of my points, you don't seem to understand how argumentation works. If I raise an objection or make a claim, you have to address why that objection or claim is wrong, if you want to argue that it is. For example, I mentioned how Diane Dodd's fruit fly experiment, and many experiments like it, allow us to see one species turning into another species over a short time. To reject my position, you would have to argue that the experiment somehow doesn't demonstrate evolution (though it clearly does).

You can plug your ears and say 'nobody proved it' all day long, but simply stating your opinion doesn't get you anywhere, you have to present reasons as to why you think your opinion is correct. If you have no such reasons, then your beliefs are quite baseless.

Regarding the age of the Earth, we have trees over 6,000 years old. For example, the Jurupa Oak is 13,000 years old, which you can tell just by counting tree rings: http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 48009.html

We have various kinds of radiometric dating. As is well-known, uranium-235 decays into lead-207, with a half-life of 700 million years. This means that if you have 10,000 atoms of uranium-235, half of them (5,000) will turn into lead-207 once 700 million years pass. We can use this knowledge to determine the age of rocks in the Earth, because we can look at the amount of lead in comparison to the amount of uranium in some rock sample. And all our estimates show the Earth is at least 4.5 billion years old. You can use uranium-lead dating, carbon dating, potassium-argon dating, there are many ways to determine the age of things, and they all demonstrate that the Earth is much older than 6000 years.

Regarding evolution, at 23:00, Kent admits that micro-evolution occurs. Micro-evolution means macro-evolution, when you look at it over generations. I feel like you simply don't understand how evolution works Rafka, it's simple. Every animal gives birth to an animal that is nearly identical to itself, with very small changes. There are no crazy jumps like dinosaurs giving birth to birds, it's all very gradual. Speciation occurs when two populations of the same species have become different enough that they no longer interbreed, thus becoming separate species.

Suppose you have a colony of ants, and then half of the colony gets swept away on a leaf, 20 miles down a stream, to another geographical location. Over time, ants that live in environment A will die off due to certain predators, weather conditions, etc, leaving mostly ants who are a little better suited for conditions in environment A (natural selection). Likewise, the ants that moved to location B will adapt to B's environment. After many generations, we might find that colony A and colony B can no longer interbreed, simply because the sperm of the male ants and the eggs of the queen lead to failed embryonic development due to genetic incompatibility (i.e. the genes don't give the right instructions at the right time to complete development), which prevents the offspring from ever really developing. Minor changes over time, or micro-evolution as Kent calls it, can lead to minor changes in how reproduction works, sometimes making interbreeding impossible. Once this happens, then you have two different species when there used to be one; this is speciation, and since it occurs, it means micro evolution inevitably leads to macro evolution.
Const

Post by Const »

mablak in wich bed does the big bang happened ?
KinslayeR

Post by KinslayeR »

If we not believe in god why we say OMFG! xd

Btw.. I agree every word Mablak say, yes one time I believed in god (v deeply) but i noticed no one of my prays worked and was not even listened, a bible ? Yes i readed.. I also noticed even If I prayed for good things, "god" always made it different, as he wanted to fuck me right in my ass.. So if it worked like that, i started pray for bad things, so maybe i thought good things will happen, but unfortunatelly it did not work like that... xd Yes, now all prays i take like a joke, coz I see If really god exist, he is joking and tricky on us, and that is NOT a god i read in bible and listen in church, god who love us so much...

Maybe I will start believe in Odin and Valhalla ? XD
Const

Post by Const »

To explain my question.. im asking for what was before the big bang and where did this big bang happened?
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

Many physicists believe time came into existence as the big bang expanded, although the exact nature of time is not a settled matter. So it is quite possible that asking 'what came before the big bang?' is like asking 'what's north of the north pole?'; once you've reached the north pole, going further north is no longer a coherent concept. Or it might be the case that time did exist in some form before the big bang. If so, I don't know how much we can deduce about what came before it.
KinslayeR

Post by KinslayeR »

i just watched that damn movie from rafka's link and i just couldnt watch it to the end.. Man, i never seen bigger bullshit than this, (and i saw many..)

IMO, if u really believe in god, u dont even need to go church every sunday, doing exorcisms and other bullshits, where is the fucking sense in it, and also how can u pray for Maria and say she is saint, if only god is ???? Why u need make ppl saint, why u need popes, YOU MUST BE SO STUPID IF U THINK GOD ACCEPT IT...
And about that shit movie, a situation that he woke up at 2:00 coz nightmares and his child started cry MEANS just nothing, i can say his screams wake up his child, there is nothing about "god" here..

How ppl are stupid to connect everyshit with god, If I have bad luck in worms, i will now so much blame the god, maybe i need even make exorcism in my room ? Can u give me contact to any rafka ? Pls.. lol
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

I agree with Mablak, there is no "before" taking the big bang matter. It's the same with temperature, there is nothing below 0 Kelvin (-273.15° Celsius). Time just didn't exist before it happened.

The detailed, all-sky picture of the infant universe created from nine years of WMAP data. The image reveals 13.77 billion year old temperature fluctuations (shown as color differences) that correspond to the seeds that grew to become the galaxies. The signal from our galaxy was subtracted using the multi-frequency data. This image shows a temperature range of ± 200 microKelvin.

Sorry, but science is proof, not believing ;)

But you can also believe that 2 + 2 = 5

Those are microwave signals, recorded from the WMAP, showing proof that the universe is 13,7 billion years old, containing of ca. 5% normal matter, 23% dark matter, and 72% dark energy. It's by the way very unscientific to believe that the universe could be 6000 years old.
Right, 6000 years, a year is something the humans made up to relate the earth's rotation to their time system. Of course the earth is the centre of the universe, the sun goes around it and it's flat. Now that's "redicilous"
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Const

Post by Const »

sentences like there was just no time is so silly like the temperature example. mablak truely said he doesnt know it. with my question i just started a topic no human can answear.
if u try to answear it by what u learned somewhere u make urself kinda stupid.

u read it never prove it but those who rly try to figure it out say they dont know :) they say it they dont know it.
i dont say this is a prove for god. i say some question go to far for the human brain like describe me the nothing .. just not possible.

even time is in my eyes a inventon of human. they just count the movement.
i thought about it.. no planets turning no movement in universe no day and night no time.

no genetics or molekühls moving in ur body no geten old no time.
etc
so for now yes its possible to think of a time for humans and that is just good that we were able to invent it !! some good thing for dating a women in time : P ^^
or have rounds like in wworms. .. or 10000 more examples.

but what is this time ? movement truely it got much much biggerand very important for the humans cause all is moving if not there was no time

kayz is so right if he sais no big bang no time in that way but even that is wrong cause before humans came no1 counted time :D
and if we do today we do it by movement or we do it by things we find wich moved or got older a nother form of it

good im just no professor but i think some here is true maybe other is not im just tellen u my thoughts about this i made

and im tellen u i cant imaging a big bang out of nothen cause i cant imagine nothen and i cant imagine that out of nothing comes a bang ! wtf ? this is silly

that would be a real miracle but maybe some people just wanna down others and wanna think they are smart asses ! idk in this sad world in the end nothen is more important than having money or a big dick :D friends . havinig a good time and yes u have a better time by just acepting those things u learn

BUT this was always like it it u say hey the world is not the center of the universe or is a ball u got killed a time ago !
Const

Post by Const »

and ! why talken about is there a god or not. idk it but its said

ur argumentation about prays are rediclious. god left the humans after this eva ate an apple she shouldnt. god send his son but there is no prayen
churches are just cash makers i allready said this wtf u argumentation goes about prayen and if it works.

it doesnt work :D
KinslayeR

Post by KinslayeR »

So there was snake which can speak.. and not now :(