Forum move

CWT is a yearly hosted Intermediate tournament. It's considered the most prestigious of its kind and has money prizes involved.
Zemke
NNN member

Forum move

Post by Zemke »

Hey folk,

as you see we have a new board here. Things about CWT will be announced and discussed at this place now. The old forum is still in place for historic reasons (http://www.cwt.boards.net) and there's a static backup for security reasons here (http://www.forum.cwtsite.com).

We've decided to move the CWT forum to the NNN forum because most of the people are around here and so we can attract more people. Additionally this forum is maintained and was purchased by the NNN clan and so this is a very save place to stay. CWT is in no way part of NNN, we're just cooperating.

Thank you
The CWT Admin Team 2013
Kayz, Kukumber and Zemke
khamski

Re: Forum move

Post by khamski »

Bad idea.
CWT forum must be separate and wear CWT colors.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

It costs less money, and there's no need to have an own forum for an event which happens only once a year. When CWT forum was on its own, it was super inactive anyway. The forum here is super inactive as well, so merging it is indeed a good idea. Most CWT players are here anyway.

Since it's possible to login on this forum here with logging in on ONL homepage, we should implement being logged in in CWT forum (here) with logging on cwtsite.com.

If you use the word "must", at least provide arguments like I just did. It's also much easier to keep track on one forum what happens in both ONL and CWT. It's more convenient and I see no downside except your weird elitist view of separating for separating's sake.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
khamski

Post by khamski »

Agree with that.
I propose something interesting.

If you enter forum from cwtsite.com you get brown isolated cwt forum.
If you enter forum from normalnonoobs.com you get this mess.

It would be ideal solvation.
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

khamski wrote:If you enter forum from cwtsite.com you get brown isolated cwt forum.
I’m happy my favorite color has now become synonymous with the color of CWT. :D
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Wow, brown would be the last colour I'd choose as favourite. :D It's the colour of poop and naz.. joke. Tastes are different :). I love the CWT look, though.

This idea is nice khamski, but is it possible?
And Kilo/Zemke: Is the login thing possible to be logged in to CWT forum when logging into CWT site?
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

Brown is the color of coffee, chocolate, comfort and warmth.

Sure, it’s probably possible. But it’s low priority for me.