Football

Whatever isn't related to worms
Tomek
NNN member

Re: Football

Post by Tomek »

If you gonna visit Warsaw call me,we can drink some beer ;)
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

wow, how dd U get tickets?
Ukrop

Post by Ukrop »

We bought tickets. We have Visa. There is hotel in Lodz :D Tomek, if we shall be there we shall be able to have meet :)
What can u tell about Lodz? How many night clubs and bordels are there in Warsaw? :P
in Gus we trust!
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

cool :) i'v been 2-3 times in Łódz, nice city but nothing special there..same way to Łodz and Warsaw.but in Warsaw is different world :P you have to ask peoples about cheapers nightclubs coz most of them are so expensiv (i mean 2-3 E for beer is tragedy :P ) but i have to commend 'go go Sofia nightclub' full of stript,bitches and cool music in Center of Warsaw.. When you gonna come? coz i leaving Poland 16th but enough to see game Poland-Greece and poland-russia ^^
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Ukrop

Post by Ukrop »

We will come to Poland June 7 :)
in Gus we trust!
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

+48501459620 write me a tekst message when you come :P do you have any driver with car or you gonna arrive by train?
Ukrop

Post by Ukrop »

I'm not a driver :D That's friend's car :) I'll try, but not promise..
in Gus we trust!
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Ukrop wrote:We bought tickets. We have Visa. There is hotel in Lodz :D Tomek, if we shall be there we shall be able to have meet :)
What can u tell about Lodz? How many night clubs and bordels are there in Warsaw? :P
U have to be very carefull, in Lódź are 2 footbal strong Polish clubs, ŁKS Łódź and Widzew Łódź. Their hooligans are very well known in whole Poland. We call them 'jews" cause before WW II in Łódź lived so many Jews...:) In fact they are one of most agressive hooligans in Poland and they hate everyone... especially germans,jews,russians and gypsies/niggas :(
Ukrop

Post by Ukrop »

ty Koras. That's terrible)
in Gus we trust!
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

let's see what will happen 12th tuesday in Warsaw..and I don't mean Poland-Russia game but march-past Russian fans in centrum..They showed so aggressive behaviour after Russia-Czech game and i hope it will be not bloody tuesday ;o
zoky

Post by zoky »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dvYG_hJxyM

ajmooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
croatia :ireland 2:0
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
khamski

Post by khamski »

Koras wrote: U have to be very carefull, in Lódź are 2 footbal strong Polish clubs, ŁKS Łódź and Widzew Łódź. Their hooligans are very well known in whole Poland. We call them 'jews" cause before WW II in Łódź lived so many Jews...:) In fact they are one of most agressive hooligans in Poland and they hate everyone... especially germans,jews,russians and gypsies/niggas :(
Koras, you are such a hater.
When everybody in your country have fun and work for the goods of the event you go scaring people with your absurd.
ffs, grow up and be positive.
Ukrop

Post by Ukrop »

Hi people.
I have been yesterday in Warsawa. I saw polish hooligans, they destroyed cafe where been russians people (not ultras). Polish holigans beat a man with a broken arm. That happened on my eyes. There are many different people in Poland. There are good roads, but rest of sux, sorry that's true. I never been in Poland before, and I never will go here again.
in Gus we trust!
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

khamski wrote:
Koras wrote: U have to be very carefull, in Lódź are 2 footbal strong Polish clubs, ŁKS Łódź and Widzew Łódź. Their hooligans are very well known in whole Poland. We call them 'jews" cause before WW II in Łódź lived so many Jews...:) In fact they are one of most agressive hooligans in Poland and they hate everyone... especially germans,jews,russians and gypsies/niggas :(
Koras, you are such a hater.
When everybody in your country have fun and work for the goods of the event you go scaring people with your absurd.
ffs, grow up and be positive.
Hi people.
I have been yesterday in Warsawa. I saw polish hooligans, they destroyed cafe where been russians people (not ultras). Polish holigans beat a man with a broken arm. That happened on my eyes. There are many different people in Poland. There are good roads, but rest of sux, sorry that's true. I never been in Poland before, and I never will go here again.
lol mate I just told what gonna happend. I am not any hater.
This animals(polish hooligans)are crazy :) just like yours(russians hooligans) witch do same shit in WC 2018
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Ukrop wrote:Hi people.
hehe nice joke;) our roads are so bad...
what was biggest problem for U? expect hooliganism? U know it was special situation Russian parade in Warsaw.... i know it was bad but lol in every country we have idiots like this morons :)