Kilobyte
NNN member

????

Post by Kilobyte »

?
Attachments
03x55.rar
(8.19 KiB) Downloaded 291 times
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
LittleBiatch

Re: ????

Post by LittleBiatch »

Lol, that self bow was strange
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Ah, well that stuff is predictable, if you shoot to the right standing on some certain pixels you will shoot yourself, you can actually shoot a worm behind you if you stand on him. As for certain pixels, when you go down the slope pixel by pixel you will move forward on some and downside on some. After mowing downside 1 pixel you get into position where you shoot yourself. Well I'm not the best explanator, but I hope you got the idea. Oh yes, forgot to add there's also a certain aim, you get 45 degrees downside and then 1 tip upper than that.

I've also uploaded the replay, hope it gives idea of how does it work.
Attachments
bow stuff.WAgame
(8.51 KiB) Downloaded 254 times
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

That's the same move I use to shoot worms behind me, used it for example in CWT match vs franz
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
LittleBiatch

Post by LittleBiatch »

Interesting, didn't know it was the same move
franz

Post by franz »

Kayz wrote:That's the same move I use to shoot worms behind me, used it for example in CWT match vs franz
grrr

was a good move, even though I hated it. thanks for the replay kukumber, still seems silly, but maybe I can use now.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

It's also silly that napalm destroys petrol fire, that kami tunnels stop at certain points before the water, because the worm plops and gets right teleported through solid land. There are a lot of silly glitches, some more and some less critical.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see