Unlikely chute bump

Replays, screenshots and anything that can help players getting better
Dario
NNN member

Unlikely chute bump

Post by Dario »

weirdest chute bump that has ever happened to me. Watching frame by frame it's obvious what happened, didn't think it was possible though (we've all seen knocks where chute opens after you touch the knocked worm, preventing you from losing the turn because of speed damage).
Attachments
3'18 chute bump.WAgame
(51.26 KiB) Downloaded 255 times
kukumber
NNN member

Re: Unlikely chute bump

Post by kukumber »

Your worm hit the right one, which caused his movement and he had hit your chute? Never really saw that, moreover i have a replay where worm felt and stuck into the ground but didn't take any damage.
Attachments
kukumber Homing Missile 8'25.WAgame
2:55 blue worm falls from rope
(125.37 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

These things with falling are a bit complex to me. I wish you made a guide for it too :wink:
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Seen it before. Fantomas had this vs me and I was like: "What the hell?" Seems that sliding worms knock in the air as well.
It's the same effect you lose turn right before the floor, that chute opens and you click it away instantly
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

bug from wwp;o
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

no ^^, this was a chute bump by another worm (see chute opens), wwp was about chute-opening speed being higher than the minimum fall damage speed, so chute wouldn't even open.
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

ye i saw in slow monition bl so much:)
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving