Kamikaze question

Talk about anything related to Worms
Louie

Kamikaze question

Post by Louie »

Hi, I had a question regarding Kamikaze...there is one specific thing with Kamikaze I at the moment dislike....

I dont want to say to much just yet since I am kinda new around here, or atleast in the community so not sure if I might actually change my opinion regarding this later on...

but at the end of a match, at sudden death when its 1v1, I ofc guess its allowed and acceptable (in tournaments) to kamikaze to make the game a tie when you're at a disadvantage since the scheme allows you to do that, and its quite easy to kamikaze in this situation sooner or later aswell so it feels like a bit of a to easy way out here, you can just continue doing this everytime you're at a disadvantage in this 1v1-SD position, and When you're in this position the opponent obviously played better that match, so it feels lame if you can just kamikaze to even the game and take away that from your opponent lol..

in chess for example, you cannot even move to a spot you'll be "check" at, I know worms isnt chess but what Im saying is that it feels like a very good and professional rule (since this is a turnbased game aswell) if kamikaze disappeared (and suicide bomber) when you only got 1 worm left (guess a re-balance/patch would be needed for that) just saying, i find it lame and unprofessional that you're able to actually kill your Last worm...think about it, what do you have to say?
Louie

Re: Kamikaze question

Post by Louie »

[6:32] @(Zemke) Without kamikaze players could hide cowardly.

oh, that was a very good argument, I totally agree with this... 8)
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Then just play better to avoid 1v1 situations on SD :D
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Louie

Post by Louie »

hehe yea I guess, I'll do that! :)
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

And do you know the teleport suicide? Do you want to forbid it too? What a pity it would be ;-) No, really, with kamikaze the whole game keeps thrilling. And the longer you play Intermediate, the more you will respect the qualities to prepare for SD situations. It's the key for good and succesful Inter playing. It contents a quite low percentage of luck, though everybody blames it when losing :p

P.S. Here a nice kami: download/file.php?id=1058
And here a nice telecide: http://www.normalnonoobs.com/showBManim ... hp?ID=8677
Louie

Post by Louie »

Joschi wrote:And do you know the teleport suicide? Do you want to forbid it too? What a pity it would be ;-)
Answer
Louie wrote:if kamikaze disappeared (and suicide bomber) when you only got 1 worm left
in other words, "No" to your answer.. ;)
and like I said, I might change my mind the more I play, and Ive done so 8) this was all just a speculation I had at first