Hi, im new around here!

Talk about anything related to Worms
Louie

Hi, im new around here!

Post by Louie »

hello everyone! im Louie, an intermediate (1v1) player from Sweden that plays now and then and trying to get as good as possible! Im an oldschool Worms/Worms: Rienforcements-player and I first started playing W:A serious 4 years ago during a period, now Ive picked it up again after 4 years, so thought Id come to these forums aswell and say Hi, since im intressted in growing even more skillwise and maybe get some help and maybe participate in an Intermediate 1v1 tournament or two! 8)

You might se me on WormNet creating "Intermediate" (1v1) games via HostingBuddy, also looking to make some contacts if u use msn to easy schedule to play a match or two. So, yeah, thats about it I guess, any info on any upcoming Intermediate 1v1 tournaments would be cool aswell.. Thanks! cu
khamski

Re: Hi, im new around here!

Post by khamski »

Hey, dude!
You are very welcome! :)
Louie

Post by Louie »

Thanks! Im starting to find my way around the community, im now idling in #worms and #nnn @ GameSurge.. also, just so ppl know, regarding my first post, I am not a beginner, Im quite descent in Intermediate imo >_< but you can always become better all the time and im really trying to practise to become as good as possible atm..

if anyone has any info on 1v1 tour just holla, im hopefully gonna participate in WO in december (we'll se how that goes lawl) and just msg me on irc if someone wants to play! Peace
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Welcome here, I go create your nick, and send you the password for the main site via PM. Enjoy your stay!
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Louie

Post by Louie »

okay, thanks Kayz :)
Louie

Post by Louie »

kind of an old post, but I just wanted to say that I added a few of the intermediate 1v1 players on msn, so if you get a request from Louie413 its me.. thought its easy to schedule matches over msn and more fun to play someone you "know" a little more than a random on WormNet.. peace