**Crespo's Worms Tournament, 2011**

2vs2 mini leagues & other unfrequent hosted tourneys.
Joschi

**Crespo's Worms Tournament, 2011**

Post by Joschi »

Hey there,

please take part at the CWT prize discussion. Your opinion is important. Thanks.
Zemke
NNN member

Re: **Crespo's Worms Tournament, 2011**

Post by Zemke »

Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Because of low interest to discuss important CWT topics, the final decisions of tourney proceedings will then obtain to Admins Team.

I gently ask every participant of last years CWT to share his opinion about above linked topics, otherwise we will ignore later complains during the tourney.

Gracias.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Bump
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Hey there,

as you know, the remake of CWT opens his doors on October 1, 2011. Like the previous year, we spend again 3 physical trophies and a cash prize.

Every little donation helps us to get a really big cash prize. Last years donators will guarantee you that every incoming donation will be invested into physical trophies or going into the cash prize.

Please tell me now how many you want to donate for the next CWT champs.

http://crespo2003.proboards.com/index.c ... thread=512
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Today I ordered 3 CWT trophies. I will publish the photos within next 2 weeks in CWT Forum.
Donations are still welcome :p
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Cups arrived and pics are published at CWT forum. Check it out.
WeeM4n

Post by WeeM4n »

Hi! I want to join CWT'11! I registered at the CWT forum but cant log in because every time I am trying I see it message "Currently your account is waiting for approval from a staff member. Once an administrator has approved your account you will get access to this forum."
Thx for help! :)
No brain - no pain!
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Account approved.
LittleBiatch

Post by LittleBiatch »

I tried too ;)
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Guys, another thing, everybody of you is asked to make adv for this year CWT. I don't mean the ad at TUS Forum or shout box, but tell the guys of this years CWT, who you really want to have in. I think at Johnmir, Bytor, or other guys. These guys decide about a good or an awesome CWT session.

The participator list is limited to 32 players and there wont be any kind of qualifications..
khamski

Post by khamski »

John has a dark line of his life right now.
I think throwing few lines to him would be a nice idea.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

You need money? You want become famous?
Then it's time to win this years Crespo's Worms Tournament. CWT Champ '11 will be awarded with a trophy and a cash prize of about 250US-$. 2.&3. placed guys will gain trophies, too!
If you was too late at registration, you might get into tourney over waiting list. Failing this too, you can still pimp up your life by spectating the best Intermediate players at their work: playoff games will be announced in time, Semi-Finals and Finals will be probably live-streamed at http://www.cwtsite.com

CWT starts on Wednesday, 12.10.2011
khamski

Post by khamski »

haa.. I feel CWT swagga juices boilin' )