Cancelled: 2v2 Intermediate mini league nº6!

2vs2 mini leagues & other unfrequent hosted tourneys.
Domi

Re: 2v2 Intermediate mini league nº6!

Post by Domi »

Joschi wrote:Well, the league obviously didn't start yet, or do you see a game played?

If you quit worms in a month, I suggest you quit the 2on2 season now. The tourney needs a lot more then 1 month, also with scheduled deadlines.
QFT.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Yea Fantomas, my starting shot wasn't heared by the community, neither by myself. I can't change that. But further I also can't change the fact, that the period of 1 month won't suffice at all to finish this tournament.
Fantomas

Post by Fantomas »

Well, in case the mod doesn't initiate any move to get things moving, I predict this will last for much more than a month - for indefinite time (in other words will fail). So GL
zoky

Post by zoky »

hi guys,and girls(in soul) :)..
i am every day on wormnet.too be honest I dont play many games but I am there,so when viks come online we can play..he have my skype acc,and he can fnd me there 85% of day
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Okey, does Koras plays now, and if yes, with Mablak? I have got the feeling that, when the first game is played, the tourney will run very good :) Keep up your eyes for opponents!
Chernobyl survivors
Stripe and GopnicK

Balkan Mafia
Viks and zoky

BananASS
Koras and Mablak

Best and most Credible
Domi and Zemke

Alarm für Cobra 11
Albino and Joschi

The double K
Kilobyte and Kayz
Fantomas

Post by Fantomas »

Somebody explain to me why in the world I was replaced by Koras??? I didn't sign out nor did I confirm I'm going anywhere.
zoky

Post by zoky »

as i remeber good,,koras dont play...he said that...he has siing out and he didnt sing in again
Domi

Post by Domi »

Fantomas wrote:Somebody explain to me why in the world I was replaced by Koras??? I didn't sign out nor did I confirm I'm going anywhere.
You edited your post today. Don't try to fool us. Busted.
zoky wrote:as i remeber good,,koras dont play...he said that...he has siing out and he didnt sing in again
He rejoined again. Look at his last post mate. :wink:
Fantomas

Post by Fantomas »

Domi wrote:
Fantomas wrote:Somebody explain to me why in the world I was replaced by Koras??? I didn't sign out nor did I confirm I'm going anywhere.
You edited your post today. Don't try to fool us. Busted.
It doesn't change the fact that I was replaced without any notification or discussion. And I repeat, I did not confirm that I am signing out. Joschi, are you showing again the ugly part of your personality? :evil:
Domi

Post by Domi »

I clearly remember you saying you wouln't have time to finish the competition now that it took so long to start.

You should be thankful that we host a competition, just like we should be thankful to have players to share our fun. So just stop complaining and buzz off, will you?
Fantomas

Post by Fantomas »

No, I will not buzz off. I never said emphatically that I won't have time after 1 month, it was a mere prediction. I never confirmed anything. And it was a real shitty and dishonest move by whoever did it to just kick me out without even asking anything, like if I am sure I won't be able to play after 1 month. If it wasn't your decision, Domi, just back off and stop defending it. I won't leave quietly and I don't want to harm innocent people here :evil:
Domi

Post by Domi »

The fact that you edited your post today is proof that you said something that compromised your participation in the cup.
You create too much trouble wherever you're into.
I repeat, don't try to fool us.
Fantomas

Post by Fantomas »

My posts are strictly my business. If I edit them, there is a good reason for it, stop trying to make it look like it was a move by me to delete traces or something. It's none of your concern really. My post just contained irrelevant information and I deleted it to prevent using it against me. Whatever it was, nobody has a right to kick me out of the tournament just like that. I'm pretty sure it was just Joschi's silly revenge for something he created in his imagination. And I want to hear him answer for it.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

sure i can play with Mab :)
or someone else...
i will be active since next week
zoky

Post by zoky »

sry guys..i have miss his post :S