26th Inter tournament - June Sunday 28th (Winner: Koras)

A forum overview about all passed One-Evening-tourneys hosted by NNN clan, starting from the 16th Tourney until today.
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

ye congrats all, too bad I must have been leave in sec round and didnt finish tour;/ I hope next time it wont happen again :(
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Joschi wrote:Congrats to the winner of the 26th NNN Intermediate tourney Koras!!!

Dont let forget Taiga (wtf is he?)
ty
its quintupleN.. he can use his new 'nick' who cares :lol:
MrTPenguin

Post by MrTPenguin »

Does anyone ever host one-round-game tourneys? I'd be straying into the migraine danger-zone if I played in one that would last 4+ hours...
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Yes, FTM ... http://ftm.fniclan.com/

It's not a ''only normal'' tourney site and you won't finde the best players there all the time. But i like it because there is no dead time between signing up and reporting, it's all automatic. I am admin there but not a very active one these days... anyway, you can give it a try. Registration takes 1 min.

LE: you can play NNNL bo 1 also... ^^
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
MrTPenguin

Post by MrTPenguin »

That looks like just the sort of thing I'm interested in, but I'm not clear on what I'm supposed to do to play; I can't see where to log-in nor where to report results.

What must I do, Ant? You're a mod there, so you should know :wink:
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

It's very easy like i said be4... you have to register yourself in the bottom left of the page it requires user and pass, and if you don't have it, there is a : '' Still not registered ?
Register
Password forgotten''

After registration you will see the tourney schedule and all this acording to your selected timezone. Now there are no tourneys scheduled, but will be soon. Then just click on tourney tab and agree on participation. Reporting is automatically made, just click on report and add replay.
And if some1 tries to upload fake replay or just report opponent away, and i am not taking part, you can go to the new developed tab called ''chat'' and find one of my colleagues :)
MrTPenguin

Post by MrTPenguin »

omg! I noobishly didn't scroll all the way down...

ty
MrTPenguin

Post by MrTPenguin »

Yesterday it said there was an Inter tourney at 2:00 today, but today it isn't there...
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

probably because less than six players registered for the tourney.
read the FAQ http://ftm.fniclan.com/faq.php
Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

you should also realise that "no one gives a fudge about ftm" so don't expect hard competition
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Hmm, at inter tourneys there was 99% participation of : Me, Koras, Fad, Pink, Kayz, Wurmtuose, Rafka, Kinslayer ... to name only a few good wormers.

So some1 do give a ''fudge'' ... if you want to keep discussing about how bad ftm is we can do a separate topic or in existing ''antares is ftm mod'' one :P
Jigsaw

Post by Jigsaw »

"was" indeed, and no, I don't care about discussing it, I'm just giving Penguin a chance to avoid wasting time for it

don't take it personally Antares, I didn't like it before you became a mod
MrTPenguin

Post by MrTPenguin »

I'm happy to play in medium-quality tourneys as well as high-quality ones, so the quality level of FTM isn't that important for me.

I nearly planned my day around "today's inter tourney", so I'm glad I didn't. I would only abort an under-peopled tourney at the start time.
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

i don't like intermediate best of one and don't even really care about FTM. but i just like their system and it's a simple way to have fun :wink:
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

I can say that bo1 isnt the best way, but on the other hand - there are many inter tours and thats the good thing. Personally I like that mini-tours on FTM.
Fun and tours experience counts (cups tooooo :P).