League-Intermediate scheme update for 3.8?

CWT is a yearly hosted Intermediate tournament. It's considered the most prestigious of its kind and has money prizes involved.
Rafka
NNN member

Re: League-Intermediate scheme update for 3.8?

Post by Rafka »

Komito wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:45 am Wouldn't "Intermediate - ONL" be a better suited name since it's Intermediate,...
I like that. Better especially for newcomers :)
Albus

Post by Albus »

Komito wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:45 am Wouldn't "Intermediate - ONL" be a better suited name (...)
Plus, it isn't entirely luckless either :P
I agree!
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

only "old" guys know it, but this is the 3rd time that NNN has this forum. The previouses were deleted, and when it started, me and Dario were clan members, so relatively a lot of users "joined about the same time". Dario is member long ago before that.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Korydex

Post by Korydex »

Anyone thought about increasing maximum flamelet count for league scheme? Napalm can still be used to turn off petrol and thats obviously a bug I think.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

yeah, I've thought about it and I don't have a solid opinion. One thing that I don't like is that it is quite a difference from 3.7 scheme, and some people still use that version. We've also historically allowed napalm/barrel usage against petrol. Still, I am not sure.
Albus

Post by Albus »

I'm ok with this. The cost of removing the fire is high (ie spending a napalm).