Bash-The-Dario event!

News, links, downloads and important information that everybody should read
Dario
NNN member

Bash-The-Dario event!

Post by Dario »

Hello hello hello!
I am -not- back, but I decided to have some old-school worming fun, so I want to host a Bash-The-Dario party on november 21st 17:00GMT. Keeping in mind that my 35th birthday is on the 22cd, I think this will be kind of a birthday party too. So far, the idea is to simply host bo1 or bo3 intermediate games and just keep playing against anybody. Or maybe we should make it 2v2?, maybe I play alone against 2 or 3 other players?, not sure, I am open to suggestions to make that evening as joyful as possible.
The main idea is that I promise not to play even a single game (not even offline) until then, so that we can all laugh at me while Komito streams and comments on his channel!.
(you are allowed to get drunk if you want, too)
PavelB
NNN member

Re: Bash-The-Dario event!

Post by PavelB »

Hey buddy! Good news..... I hope to play at least 100 games with you.)
Korydex

Post by Korydex »

Nice, I'd play some 2v2 games :)
Albus

Post by Albus »

I really liked your posture!
I will be there! Very good to see you here again!
Komito

Post by Komito »

Some ideas:

Dario has 8 worms, and plays against 4 players with 2 worms each, can do Bo3/Bo5/Bo7/Whatever.

Bo1 Winner stays on - Dario vs Anyone to start, if you beat Dario, you are the champ, you get to stay on for one more game against the next player in the que, whether the champ wins or loses they will be replaced by Dario again in the next game, only Dario is allowed to stay on winning until someone wins.

Dario: Endgame Boss - Host a 1v1 Tournament Bo1 or Bo3, you must fight your way all the way to the grand final and win to face off against the final boss Dario.

Dario plays every game, 1v1/2v2, 1v2, 1v4, 2v4, improvise as the night goes on! But Dario plays every game, anyone who wants to play just show up :)
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Komito wrote: Mon Nov 16, 2020 10:10 am Dario: Endgame Boss
I like the idea of improvising on the fly!. Maybe we can drop in a carry-the-dario event: a 2v2 game where someone takes one the challenge of being my teammate, while other two wormers try to destroy us.
Attachments
boss meme.JPG
boss meme.JPG (85.36 KiB) Viewed 3206 times
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Hey guys, the event will be held right after the CWT stream (Tade vs. Abegod on Nov 21, 15:00GMT), so it may start earlier than 17:00GMT
Albus

Post by Albus »

:wink:
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

That’s hilarious. :D