Hello?

Whatever isn't related to worms
FireRat

Hello?

Post by FireRat »

I found this forum because I was looking for a way to get Secure Logging (through Snooper) work and contact Kilobyte, but to be fairly honest I have some weird memories... See, most of the time I'd play wxw or other rope games, and although I don't even know how to play intermediate, I still wondered why most players would prefer to have a gameplay that's entirely different than what the game is made for, and it's a phenomenon I'm still curious about. By joining one of these games is how I found a player who I think is here, and we had a veeery unusual chat, to which I admit I'm still afraid to remember, because in a way, it felt accurate enough I still wonder if was something honest and "real", or some dark trolling... or maybe the next to "trolling", but don't get me wrong that's just me imagining the worst-case scenario based in bad previous experience anyway, which is bad program I try hard to get rid of.

The thing is, how do I even do to distinguish the good from evil anymore lol. I can tell a whole story involving a smartass mirl that tried to put out my dark side, and yet in hir crusade to destroy me, did miss the biggest important part to get me caught for real. Or I can tell on how I'm full of contradictions, and yet I just can't manage to admit or feel evil at all. And I can tell I tried real hard. I went with the mass. But I can't learn anything at all, and it fucking sucks.
Thinking in reverse, how else can I be creative then? how can WxW exist at all? It's not like I'm the most enabled to distinguish what is "true" art, I wish I could do it for real (?

I'm not a psychologue, nor an elaborate troll (I don't intend so in topics like this).