Back from the grave

Talk about anything related to Worms
MrTPenguin

Back from the grave

Post by MrTPenguin »

Hello all. Just thought I'd let you know that after a break of about 13 months, I'm worming again. I needed the break because I'd "burnt myself out" as a wormer (and because I had about a dozen non-worms games to play). The thing that spurred me back into action was seeing the last couple of rounds of the CWT final streaming - with commentary! I congratulate everyone involved, and I'm proud that CWT is running strongly and nicely. In fact, I'll confess that I harbour the desire to participate myself in the 2012 edition :)

I look forward to meeting old worming friends and new on Wormnet. I should add that because I'm a jobseeker (which isn't fun) I can't really make any commitments to anything. I'll mainly be playing friendlies, and perhaps evening tourneys.
Joschi

Re: Back from the grave

Post by Joschi »

Heyho! Penguin!

Nice to see you around. Yea, this CWT edition was kinda freaky with new stream options. If I am honest, I wanted these streams mainly for former players like you. I want to spread our passion mainly to those people, who aren't active anymore or even don't have WA installed. Or to those who aren't familiar with Intermediate at all. I think this year we reached a bunch of players, who usually wouldn't have take a notice of CWT.

Looking forward to meet you in #AG.
khamski

Post by khamski »

Pingo! :)
Glad you're back.
MrTPenguin

Post by MrTPenguin »

Happy New Year, all. I haven't been on WormNet for about three years, partly because I was distracted by other things and partly because I lacked the desire, but I've recently reinstalled WA and I've been playing the single player stuff. Watching last year's top-end CWT matches was nice, and this year, it stirred wormy feelings inside me :) I have nothing whatsoever planned for 2015, so with my renewed desire for worms, I plan to go back into WN for the pleasure of playing normal games with people with whom I feel kinship. I've also created an account with Twitch, and next year, I'll try to do some commentary on the live streams.

Another thing: I recently made a list of my favourite video games of all time HERE.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Wow welcome back mate :)
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Koper

Post by Koper »

I'm a beginner, I do not know what CWT is?
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

CWT is an annual Intermediate scheme tournament. http://cwtsite.com