Avoiding?

News, links, downloads and important information that everybody should read
Tade
NNN member

Re: Avoiding?

Post by Tade »

Vesuvio, Viks is not on first place because he lost 6 times and won 1 time vs chuvash this season :wink:
Hwoarang CS

Post by Hwoarang CS »

Chu is the best player for me now in league and if he want, he can wait 5 days until the end of the league and with 3 games he can came in PO and win season :) because then we play 90 days :)
Hwoarang CS

Post by Hwoarang CS »

And kukumber you did not answer to me: now if i play with you and you beat me 3:0 you go with 3 wins in PO and Crash or Tade they will turn out, is it okay for you??? pls answer to me with Yes or No tnx
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

We need to force playing? Why? The activity decreased in general over the last years, if you put extra points or rewards for playing a lot, more people will leave, even the dinosaurs who are very busy with other stuff besides worms, because they just say "I don't have a chance against those hyperactive nerds". You didn't understand how the system works, but you blame it, because you lost some points over the time. If chuvash only played 5 games vs the top 5 and won all of them, he'd still have less points than those players who play like 30-60 games in one season... You get the best result if you beat every active player 2-0. The system tries to let you play vs different players. Why do you expect to get a lot of points if you play the same guys again and again? Do you also expect Viks to boost his rank, since he won chuvash 3-0 now? How could he? He already lost 6 games before against him!

You didn't bring any related arguments, you just say the system sucks, I only see wrong statements here. If this only continues to be a senseless babbling, I will close this... It's really boring to read the same sentences over and over again, how the system sucks, though you don't even get it.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
zoky

Post by zoky »

hello guys...
i see what How wanna say,and i must agree with him..
u know he play so many games for example ofc,and he have 5:0 vs me....and i am active so he can play vs me cos its hard to find any1 else..but what he get if he beat me..nothing.and he loose to much if he lose...
with ur last post kayz,u have take side of "dinosauros"(lol maybe i am there after 7 years)..but what about "hyperactive nerds"who keeps this league alive?
i know i am not active,but maybe its time to listen players
i have ask u to give us mora games...look how many guys says YES for that..but nothing changed u know
i know is NNN site...u r kings here...but kigns cant rule without ppl :)
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Hwoarang CS

Post by Hwoarang CS »

Bravo Zoky, and Kayz pls answer to Zoky on the questions directly!!!
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Do you even understand a single word I said in my last posts?

Why should Hwoarang get a lot of points if he wins you in the same season where he lost you 5-0? It's one season, all matches count, if you fail, try again next season, it's just 3 months per season ..

I'd prefer a league with a few excellent players who think that the fun and the quality of the games is more important than the quantity of games with a lot of players who play on a lower level. If you don't like it, play TUS ;). And if you are here for fun and improving your skill, why the fuck do you care for points? Just play and improve to kick the pro's asses next season. It's as simple as that. I can't be much clearer, but this discussion is now ridiculous, if you don't even have a single argument. It's time to listen to players? I only see one player whining because he got less points than Johnmir and blames the system without any arguments. Bravo, too...
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Hwoarang CS

Post by Hwoarang CS »

hahahahahahahahahahahah if you play for fun why you care for points system, change it... you are the king here :)
And why you told me this after i beat you 2:1 in our last match i don't know why i played this game with you, i have 4:0 in round with you :) you don't care for points to :) hehehehehehe
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

I only care this season, because chuvash is on top all the time, it's starting to get boring, so I have to take my chances because I have a positive ratio vs him after a long time. Why should I change the point system? It works fine, do you have a better formula? Then go ahead, make one. This topic is now closed, you have obviously no other ideas, you just blame for the sake of blaming.

Edit:

Final statement:

You complain about points, but you didn't even play against chuvash, who is on rank 1, which is the biggest joke in the whole thread.
You have a negative ratio against Johnmir and me, (btw John won everyone you won too, so he has the same quality of games as you, though his amount is lower)
You complain that the system sucks, though you don't even understand it, and don't come up with a better solution.

--> Everything discussed here: Bollocks
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see