Season 16 Playoffs

Seasonal and Overall playoffs and statistics.
Kayz
NNN member

Re: Season 16 Playoffs

Post by Kayz »

Combobreaker incoming :P
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

Congrats to Kayz! I'm going to personally consider this my win though, no offense or anything. In the 2nd to last round when I was ahead 3-2, a plumber came over, so I had no choice but to idle the last 6 or 7 turns, even though it was an easy win for me. So I guess I'm happy enough, though I wish I had the trophy ;O
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

As I said in game comments, I would accept a rm if you said something in the round or directly after it. You weren't even absent, all those 6 turns you DID something. I agree that a plumber is a circumstance like a network drop, but you didn't stop playing, so it's your fault.
Not to mention I distorted my keyboard in exactly this round, causing me to not be able to use your worm order, kill Gunk with 19 hp, and have a huge advantage with cows vs 66 hp worm. ;) So that Gunk lived, caused you to kill my 50 hp worm, otherwise the blocked worm on the left would be next, could do nothing, even blocking won't help you, because I had worm select. So instead of 3v1 I ended up 2v3. Just saying ;)
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

I don't mind, but I'm saying that I would've stopped playing if I had time to think about it, or ask you, I was simply too rushed dealing with the guy to consider that option.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Ye I'm sorry, but I don't like the idea to decide a whole playoff game with a 3-3 rematch, that's like a bo1, not counting the previous rounds. And you know that a bo1 just sucks, either for me or for you.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see