44th NNN One Evening Tournament: Sunday, 31.7.2011 at 17 GMT

A forum overview about all passed One-Evening-tourneys hosted by NNN clan, starting from the 16th Tourney until today.
Joschi

44th NNN One Evening Tournament: Sunday, 31.7.2011 at 17 GMT

Post by Joschi »

ORGANIZATION

Sign-up
If you want to take part at this tourney, just show up 5 minutes before the tourney starts in #RopersHeaven and tell the moderator, if you are able to host or not. After a minimum of 12 players signed up, it's moderators decision, if he wants to keep the sign up open or start the tourney. Usually, the tourney starts with 16 participants 15 minutes after the scheduled tourney date.

Tournament length
These tournaments usually last between 4 and 6 hours up to semi finals are played. Only final and 3rd place game can be allowed to be played at the next day.
  • Important
    1. Always the winner uploads the game.
    2. If both players are member of the current ONL season, the result should be reported twice, as league and tourney game!
In-Game rules

Map choice
The terrain has to be one randomly generated by the in-game editor, try to select terrains that minimize the number of easy kills and big piles during the first turns of the round.

Fair-Play
Respect the first-turn-order, don't choose terrains trying to maximize the positive effect of you starting a round or to reduce the positive effect of the other wormer starting a round. Don't quit the game after each round, because besides being annoying it is suspicious. Also you shouldn't change your team, worms name, worms order and/or special weapon between rounds, it is very lame.
Spoiler:
SETTINGS AND RULES

Game settings

Download the scheme
NNN-Intermediate-luckless
This is very much alike the standard Intermediate scheme that comes with the game, but it has some small differences:
1. Cluster grenade power is 2.
2. Mortar power is 2.
3. Crate per turn probability is 0 (no crates will appear during the game).
4. Dud mines are off (all mines explode 3 seconds after the activation).

Tourney settings
- 8 worms for each team.
- Games have to be played as best of three games (bo3; maximal result is 2-1)
- Final and 3rd place game have to be played as best of five games (bo5; maximal result 3-2)
- Only if there is a 3-way-final, everybody plays versus everybody a best of three game.
Joschi

Re: 44th NNN One Evening Tournament: Sunday, 31.7.2011 at 17

Post by Joschi »

Tourney cancelled by kisiros and Antares unwilling to play their games.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

gj mates!
what a shame for our clan ;)
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

That was a really bad performance of our clan mates Kisiro and Antares. I hope they will read this, because I can expect from Antares, that he tells me, when he is not able to host. But no, he keeps quiet and let Kisiro host his 1,5h (or even longer) long game vs khams, knowing that Kisiro is tourney participant too, and thats why Kisiros opponent has to wait for him. Indeed chuvash (who was Kisiros 2nd Rnd opponent) left, after waiting >1h for kisiro - his own words.

Dunno what Kisiro thought anyway, though I told him to wait or be able to play in #RopersHeaven for a too-late-comer (in this case Ivo or Rafka).

Antares' deny to play the final without an explanation was just the peek, considering that I waited 2 hours for this game. Case closed.
khamski

Post by khamski »

bah... My bad here guys. I asked Kisiro to host because he had a free win over Rafka.
So he had plenty of time to host for us.
Then bullshit started to happen.
Antares color bugs.
My lobby lagging.
Rehosts for a right turn.
Again my lobby lagging.
And 1:2 long sd rounds.

Hope you will finish it somehow.
Because there were no bad blood from Anata or Kisiro.
Just a sequence of accidents.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

well, the missunderstanding was that kisiro didn't had a freewin!!! I wonder anyway why you suppose a freewin against rafka?!

"Just a sequence of accidents." Imo just too many players who actually didn't care about others time-management. Because also if you thought that Kisiro had a freewin in 1st Rnd, you should know, that the 2nd round already started. And you can't allow Kisiro to continue hosting, since he had to play.
khamski

Post by khamski »

Ok. Peace.