Overall Playoff 2009: Winner Mablak

Seasonal and Overall playoffs and statistics.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Re: Year-round competition:2009 Play-offs

Post by Kilobyte »

well, I can give you 5 days to arrange your games, otherwise I will give Mablak the victory.
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

I will play with him on monday... im busy in this weekend:/ Mablak u have to tell me when u can play..(time)
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

Usually on around 20 GMT to 10 GMT or so, I think monday should work, might want to stay on msn
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

I'm ahead 3-0 so far, tomek left though, don't think he understood it was bo7. It would be nice if we could finish later though, especially since tomek had been drinking a bit and clearly wasn't playing as usual ;0.
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

omg i dont remember this games xD sry friend we can finish today :) i need revange :P
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Tomek wrote:omg i dont remember this games xD sry friend we can finish today :) i need revange :P
lmao, good one. maybe you find a replay on your computer (if you have played your rounds at your home :D )
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

You gotta give me some kinda time frame tomek, I'm just sitting in AG again hoping you'll show up ;0
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

22 GMT+1 ok? i was looking you on ag yesterday too :P
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

Should I try this time every day, or when can you be available next?
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

two days ago i was on snooper 3 hours and I tryed to find u :/ ill be available on monday, becouse today ill go to school :/ i think u will get tech win.. anyway I wanna play with you - for rule:) (sry for my english)
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Nah, no technical wins here. You two guys showed both efforts to arrange this game, so you will get your time to complet it ;-) Hf.
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

Thanks Joschi :)
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

I won 4-0, good games. We'll play again some other time under better conditions ;o
Attachments
Mablak vs Tomek.zip
(47.55 KiB) Downloaded 174 times
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Wohooo, shame on us NNNs, you didnt got your medal yet...

Play-off winner of season *09, 2 times seasonal winner and 2 times seasonal playoff winner. We have to admit, that you have won the contest of "best Intermediate player in year 2009" with a clear margin. Congratulations therefor.

On the next fight in 2010 ! :-)
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Vgj Mab! There's no doubt that since Dario stoped playing You are absolutelly no.1 normal player not only in NNN League, but I guess in the world too. Even more You always have a good shape, thats rarelly advantage. Respect man! :twisted: