- https://worms2d.info/Worms_Armageddon - Worms Armageddon Knowledge Base (almost everything related to the game is there).
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtaMXeF ... l=VitApSwF - Worms Armageddon Big Tutorial.
- https://www.tus-wa.com/forums/aef/newbi ... #msg220167 - Guide for noobs.
- If you want to host games, you can use WormNAT2 (https://worms2d.info/WormNAT2) and HostingBuddy (https://worms2d.info/HostingBuddy).
- http://www.normalnonoobs.com and https://www.tus-wa.com - Worms leagues, cups, challenges, forums, files to download etc.
- Unlock Extended Scheme Options by typing boggysentme in main menu.
1. BASIC (knowing the scheme).
Access https://worms2d.info/Weapons and click on the weapons icons used in intermediate and study each one (maximum damage etc.).
Download at https://cwtsite.com/archive some replays between good players and watch their games. It is not necessary to study the games in depth, just get a sense of how intermediate games are played.
2. INTERMEDIATE (basic tactics and techniques)
Intermediate is a strategic scheme, so I suggest reading this tactical guide: http://www.normalnonoobs.com/forum/view ... p?f=5&t=90.
Despite being a strategic scheme, you need to master a few techniques to increase your chances of victory. They are the following: knowing how to place mines on the opponent's worms (to plop them and make piles), know how to use the rope well to make knocks and move around the map efficiently with the rope and the jet pack.
About mines, I recommend watching these videos:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjM0_aUF5B0 - Worms Armageddon Tutorials: Mine Hats (basic)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-u2QJ_62Sw - Worms Armageddon Tutorials: Mine Hats (Low Gravity)
To train knocks with the rope, I recommend playing offline and create training situations.
To train locomotion on the map, I recommend play Skinflint Roping and jet pack race.
To play Skinflint Roping, download map and scheme here: http://www.normalnonoobs.com/forum/view ... f=11&t=455
To play jet pack race, you can use hosting buddy for that (use the command “!host jet pack race” on anything goes).
3. ADVANCED (deepening knowledge about the game)
It's time to develop a critical analysis on matches. This video will help you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G8kBrWIC1GM (Worms Armageddon: mistakes and corrections).
Having extensive knowledge of specific things can be useful occasionally in matches. To do so, I recommend seeing the following:
http://www.normalnonoobs.com/forum/view ... hp?f=5&t=3 (deepening knowledge about some weapons and game physics).
http://www.normalnonoobs.com/forum/view ... ?f=5&t=414 (various useful tips for using during the game).
https://worms2d.info/Animal_Jumping (animal jumping guide).