Tomek cheeta!

Replays, screenshots and anything that can help players getting better
Dario
NNN member

Tomek cheeta!

Post by Dario »

Obvious sheep! :p Tomek cheeta! haz subpixel x-ray machine and now also using seed modifier and tool assisted wa.
http://www.normalnonoobs.com/replaydetail/10391

No hard feelings bro, just don't like players thikning they control things that can't be controled.

edit: (hope nobody missunderstands the post :O )
Attachments
2012-05-22 18.43.09 [Offline] Algunes.WAgame
(30.83 KiB) Downloaded 248 times
Tomek
NNN member

Re: Tomek cheeta!

Post by Tomek »

i didn't sayed 'i was sure that sheep will jump between your 2 worms' coz animals are so crazy.. i was sure that sheep will go down coz i also could detonate sheep under your 2 worms(close to roof) and they could get burned..had some luckbox then :)
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

"I was sure that sheep will go down", maybe you saw the few sheeps Dario tried who escaped the skull???
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

ye i saw so what? in best case i could be surprised :P i prefer to be self-confident and belive (not always) that atack is possible and try, than fuckin coward which using only sg
I watched a worm crawl along the edge of a straight razor.It's my dream,nightmare.Crawling,slithering along the edge of a straight razor,and surviving
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Nobody said you should not try, but saying "It was clear" is just wrong. And that's all Dario tried to point out ...
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

for me it was clear that sheep will jump down and hope for good position to detonate, but for you and Dario its clear that i saw invisible pixels or smth and sheep will jump where i want damn i always have to explain what I want and for what had hope..next time i'll just stfu or write a " :) " like kisiro and everything will be allright. peace
khamski

Post by khamski »

Tomek awesome playaa!
He feels the game, knows the game and whips asses!
Keep it up, mate! And feel free to express yourself through the chatbox.
Tomek
NNN member

Post by Tomek »

thanks Khamski ) ill try to keep it up but chat conversations sucks