1st 2vs2 Cup

2vs2 mini leagues & other unfrequent hosted tourneys.
Domi

Re: 1st 2vs2 Cup

Post by Domi »

I already apologised for my 30 mins delay.

And samur had an unexpected visit... so he can't play.

That is no reason for you to sign out.
zoky

Post by zoky »

maybe I have wrong,but i dont see ur name,or samur name in my post.
we r online last 4 days every night,and we didnt catch any team,but nvm..
like i sai..good luck all
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

Rofl, why not... take your toys and go away again. :roll:
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

About Spicy Ketchup - Maze decided to not to play this tourney due to personal life problems and PC crashes, just to not to waste players time like we had in our game vs TT&Random. Hes rly sorry for this and if possible, can i find another person for my team? Just to not to mess around with points. If its not possible, no problem, replace us for another willing to play team.
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

Zoky and Tade, Mablak and Unique are out. Feche now wants to play with Chilitolindo and lovEvolution seems inactive. Maze is out too and lacoste is free and could be replaced.

In my opinion Chilitolindo has to stay with lovEvolution. Feche wants to play and lacoste is free, if both agree to paly with each other they can join.
Ivo
NNN member

Post by Ivo »

Hey zoky, mate,

I'm really sorry about what happened today. Me, you and Tade was in #ag waiting for Domi but, I'm glad that Domi was late because, few minutes before Domi told me that he was already ready, I had an unexpected visit and, if we already playing, I would have to leave the game and that situation would be more boring.

I'm really sorry for your time wasted but it wasn't fault of anyone. Boring situations that can happen.

Just PM me or Domi, everytime you want, with a day and a hour and we reply quickly and schedule another date with no problem.

Friends like in old days ;)
zoky

Post by zoky »

SAMUR DUDE...
its not about our game lol...
shit happends.
U didn waste our time,we have play nice games till we wait our game :).just U kick some asses here,I wish u gl :)
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

Sorry, but i wont play with feche.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

zoky wrote:sing out us plz.
we simply cant wait all day to some pair come.or arange game and then dont play again.
this is cup with some league sistem,and its very hard to find teams in same time.
every1 have own oppinion,but sistem by khamski was realy good,coz u know when U play.
zzz.

Just arrange your games via msn and board pm or whatever, we managed to play many games yet also, with not much effort. Just patience.

But if you don't want to bring this patience, np, bye.

Btw I think Kilobyte's idea with the bulbs is great.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

I see a looooooooot of unnecessary chaos here :-)

Lets enjoy the games, dont harm to much at this -1 penalty point. Each team will get this sonner or later.

To zokys suggestion, of taking over Khams CWT mode... It already caused some problems for 2 players, I dont want to imagine how it works for 4 players. Just not possible. The tournament activity is pretty well, considering the high amount of teams.

I m looking forward to take revenge for Kil0schis two defeats since there. Next weekend I m back on the road.
lacoste

Post by lacoste »

System is the best possible. It would be a bit better with some default date/time (if aint, i dont know) - like end of the week, Sunday 20:00 GMT, but its too complicated for 1 group of all teams. Its up to players how to arrange games. Unlike CWT 09 you are free to schedule games for best day/time possible, not that you have a strict hour or you will be punished (e.g. first day of CWT). One whole week to play one best of 3 game is uber enought. If one opponent cant play when you are allowed, ask another one, simple.
feche2

Post by feche2 »

i won vs funes wuolche
Attachments
Nuevo Archivo WinRAR ZIP (3).zip
(48.31 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

you won? or your team won? xD
Rafka
NNN member

Post by Rafka »

Worms Eliminators vs SuperBAD 2-1

gg!
Attachments
2010-03-08 20.18.07 [Online Round 3] xRaWxViks`, Chilitolindo, Feche, @RaWxxRafka.WAgame
(158.68 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
2010-03-08 19.57.37 [Online Round 2] xRaWxViks`, Chilitolindo, Feche, @RaWxxRafka.WAgame
(109.98 KiB) Downloaded 104 times
2010-03-08 19.32.48 [Online Round 1] xRaWxViks`, hldd3n, Dead-Tag, Chilitolindo, Feche, @RaWxxRafka.WAgame
(136.01 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
CesarVastuk

Post by CesarVastuk »

Hi guys

I am C