29th Intermediate tourney: Sunday 29/11/2009 Winner: Joschi

A forum overview about all passed One-Evening-tourneys hosted by NNN clan, starting from the 16th Tourney until today.
DarKx'X'xLorD

Re: 29th Intermediate tourney: Sunday 29/11/2009 Winner: Joschi

Post by DarKx'X'xLorD »

I two days has back sent the plays...
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

@DarkLord: To whom you have sended them? I checked our Emails, I didnt found them.. Again, please send them to nnnclan@gmail.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

I do think its ridiculous that why just cant close tourney because of some missing replay....after many days
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Free

Post by Free »

Would it be too much work to code something that would make you to upload replay at the same time when you report a tournament game?
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

well, yes.... maybe Im wrong but 80% of players still report/confirm at chat channels
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Zemke
NNN member

Post by Zemke »

Yep Kilobyte, the problem is like always or pretty often that players don't read the rules and they don't care. They know the basic settings eight worms, NNN Luckles scheme and that's enough for them. When I organized my tournament even TerRoR was asking me if it is best of three and I had some participants who reported results by snoop and such. Additionally in this case there wasn't said any word about replays. In my tournament I could collect all the replays before the last match was palyed, what I want to say it's about organiziation too.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Ok, maybe I toke the replay collection stuff not serious enough. But why the hell its the job of a moderator to run behind each single participant. I shouted the link to the rules site, I shouted the link where to report, but what I had to to??? I had to minimize more then 5 times during my first match vs. Chilitolindo to notice or to explain the results. (I were asked a lot of silly things) I got asked if its bo1 or bo3, thought I shouted link to rules site often enought. Furthermore I asked NNN's or not NNN's for assisting me. If I remember well I did it alone at the end, until Koras finished his CWT game and offered me his help after the second round was finished.

I asked myself, why its that important to collect replays of each single match, if even participants dont care about it. At end there is missing just one game. Feche isnt capable to send one single replay, and DarkLord just dont find it... So I ask you, what does characterise a succesful tourney? Just to get all replays?
KinslayeR

Post by KinslayeR »

kisiro vs kinslayer
Attachments
kisiro.rar
(39.06 KiB) Downloaded 303 times