Everything related to the site

News, links, downloads and important information that everybody should read
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Kilobyte wrote:good idea but..... what were the colors? :) screenshot, anything....

EDIT: google knows about us. You know, I can add some words related to site (keywords) so google finds us easier. Already added words: Normal No Noobs, NNN, Worms, Worms Armageddon, WWP, WA, Worms World Party drop more ideas
Intermediate league, Normal schemes, WA Tourney, NNN Clan, NNNxDario, NNNxAntares :P -> joke
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

also the top 5 places of the ranking were marked with a bit darker green. In fact the green used for the whole table was the one just a bit lighter than the one used now, and the one used now was only for the top 5 places.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Yes and frozen members were light blue ^^.
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

the rankings are done, it is just like the old one was (I had a screenshoot of that, hehe). I dont remember, what determined whether is someone "frozen" or not.

The points colors are subjective. Here is a color table how I set the colors: http://www.kb.sinpiso.com/design/points_colorTable.gif
Antares
NNN member

Post by Antares »

Frozen i remember it meant inactivity, but kind of long inactivity anounced via forum. For example when some1 needed 1-2 months to solve some problems or go somewhere. He wouldn't be kicked, just frozen.
Even my clock at morning sounds ''tac-tic'' instead of ''tic-tac''.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

in that case, its easier to just remove him from league. Or, giving a new right kind, called "frozen?"? The word is Dario

EDIT: Dario, I dont know you know that system only calculates with player, who is in the league. If somebody is not in it but has points, the system doesnt count him. Is it good? I dont know whether we talked about it already.
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

I think we talked about it. When we remove someone from the league, without deleting him from the database, he is no longer used to calculate the points. Sounds fair.
Also I think you told me that, since that player doesn't get erased from the database (only excluded from the ranking) if he becomes active again and we put him in again the games he played before (if those games didn't get deleted for being just too old) are considered again for the calculations, right?.

Ya, I think that simply removing from the ranking (not from the database) inactive players is good enough, no need a "frozen" status, since the "not playing in the league at the moment" status does the same thing. Of course that if someone who was excluded from the ranking because of inactivity never comes back we could just delete the account to keep things a bit neater.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

Also I think you told me that, since that player doesn't get erased from the database (only excluded from the ranking) if he becomes active again and we put him in again the games he played before (if those games didn't get deleted for being just too old) are considered again for the calculations, right?
yea thats correct
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

to me is unbeliveable, but so far only 5 NNN member asked an operator to correct his "Member since" field (at members). Hey NNNs! Dont you remember when you became NNN?

Dario, if you have time later, fill everyones "ranking" field (nnn pro, elite, intermediate whatever) please, or there are no levels anymore?
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Ok, I can fill those fields, I just don't really like tagging other players :).
Jakka

Post by Jakka »

Why do you want to add NNN ranks? They are useles imho. :p
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

they was used to be used. I thought Dario just forget to fill them so far. But if its needless, I dont mind. The word of boss decides :)
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Why do you want to add NNN ranks? They are useles imho. :p
haha Jakka never reach NNN elite thats why he think its useles :D
rofl but seriously I agree with him.. we are all pro so dont neeed this rank 8)
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

SORRY
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Dario
NNN member

Post by Dario »

Don't be mean guys ^^, Kilo tried really hard to make the new site be as similar to the old one as possible instead of simply doing whatever he wanted to do.