Cancelled: 2v2 Intermediate mini league nº6!

2vs2 mini leagues & other unfrequent hosted tourneys.
Albino

Re: 2v2 Intermediate mini league nº6!

Post by Albino »

I had an exhibition in Istanbul and I wasn't available to play for 20 - 25 days. And I'm still busy with my stuff, mural paintings, art festivals, etc.. Anyway I don't play this game a lot like old days. But everyone seems don't care finishing this league. Maybe that's not true but I felt in this way. I just checked the tourney site and saw only 3 games have been played. And Koras you are just talking and talking, shut up and play your games.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Albino wrote:I had an exhibition in Istanbul and I wasn't available to play for 20 - 25 days. And I'm still busy with my stuff, mural paintings, art festivals, etc.. Anyway I don't play this game a lot like old days. But everyone seems don't care finishing this league. Maybe that's not true but I felt in this way. I just checked the tourney site and saw only 3 games have been played. And Koras you are just talking and talking, shut up and play your games.
at least me and Mablak were trying to play this games.
We will play if U,Joschi and others tell us when they will be at ag.
Your team has definitly the smallest time window from all other teams.
Thats why we wrote few times at forum when we will be online.
20 gmt is almost perfect for all teams.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

:D I just doubt that you raised others motivation by calling them dumb, lazy etc. With the smallest time window and the lowest activity of all participants.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Joschi wrote::D I just doubt that you raised others motivation by calling them dumb, lazy etc. With the smallest time window and the lowest activity of all participants.
my and Mablak activity in this mini league is actually the highest. Some teams still didnt played any game and they even didnt try to do it :!:

btw your high activity is not important atm... Albino visiting ag very rare so next time write here when U wanna play against us.
btw instead of talking about our "small time window" u could show some respect(not to me, to Mablak)and ansver us when we are waiitng for any team at this 20 gmt.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

And Koras you are just talking and talking, shut up and play your games
Albino, that was a little strong, dont you think? Koras has right, hes active on #AG and trying to arrange games.

Koras, dont make fuss around it, sooner or later an administrator will sick and tired of it, and lazy players will awake up that they are kicked and tourney is over already :wink:
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Domi

Post by Domi »

We have to know when we're doing something wrong... so I give you reason, Koras. My apologies... this weeks turned out to leave me much less time than expected.

Anyways, I think Ivo made a very important point, we should use the Calendar feature to mark games. My team is ready this afternoon so we've marked an event there.
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

Just showing up in AG with your teammate at random times doesn't mean you're doing a good job of being available guys, if there's no communication to other teams. Let's not expect any matches to get played without pre-arranging them, we're scheduling 4 people to meet up after all.

I think mIRC is the best thing for us to use aside from the forums, I'm usually logged on there about 7-8 hours per day, but I never see teams on there together, or much activity at all. Might be because of my timezone, but I think we should all use it more (the nnn room in the GameSurge channel).

I can play at 20 GMT the next 3 days, Tues, Wed, and Thurs, and I'll try to be in AG on the hour.
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Bravo! Finally there is someone who describes what matters. Without being polemic or insulting. Thanks Mablak.

Koras, you still don't realize that every team has played 1 game so far. EVERY TEAM, including yours. That doesn't legitime you to mock about others. So Albino was of course right!

Because of match dating, we have also to recognize, that forum posts are the weakest information meet point from all possible alternatives. We have got the calendar and shoutbox at clan page, but also mIRC, MSN and at least forum private message. Just shouting out his own playing times to an anonymous opponents team doesn't suffer, like last weeks proved.
Domi

Post by Domi »

The Best and most Credible will be waiting for opponents on Friday.

Event is already created, hope to find some teams.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Joschi seriously stfu and concetrate at playing your games :x
write here or in calendar when U will be able to play, thats all what we need.

I dont use msn and mIRC(i dont even know what it is).
Too much tools is not best idea.
Would be better to have just one.... but ah i see U are too lazy to write something at forum :)

Mablak, like I wrote 3 weeks ago i cant play at 20 gmt since this week.
I start work at 20 gmt.If U can play only at this time my next day off=sunday.
I would like to play at 17/30 - 18 00 gmt.
Mablak

Post by Mablak »

Alright let's see if anyone can do an 18 GMT time on Friday. That work for you guys Domi?
Domi

Post by Domi »

Yes, it should work. :)
Viks

Post by Viks »

Guys, i'm going tonight to the sea in Montenegro, and i am out probably next few months, it's not planed but that's it. I hope it's not a problem that Zoky find new team mate. All hf in worming
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2jpamLZW3g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false
Joschi

Post by Joschi »

Zoky & Ivo then.

I hope they re-play their 1st game and the opponents team of first game agrees with that.

Can you play tonight? Albino and me are around.
Koras
NNN member

Post by Koras »

Mablak wrote:Alright let's see if anyone can do an 18 GMT time on Friday. That work for you guys Domi?
at friday and saturday I can play even earlier :!:
its because I dont have Driver's license course at this days...
If U can pls be online at 17:30 so we will have 1 h and 30 min for a game.