what do u think about this??????

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
Hwoarang CS

Re: what do u think about this??????

Post by Hwoarang CS »

I also didnt fan with this system of giving points because there is possibility that some player start playing league in 20 days before end of season and enter in PO with few games played only while some players who play all season and dont have nothing out of it. Then what would be if all players do that, then this league woudnt have sense. i think that player who didnt play none match in first half of season should not have chance to get in PO.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

That point is invalid, if you play all season, and don't lose, then you are on rank 1. Activity is awarded, no matter who joins the league when... Losing however, is not. ;)
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
zoky

Post by zoky »

kukumer dont make me mad...u have no clue how much ppl u have online for onl..there is chuvas(o dont respond on PM)...kayz(i play vs him when he is there)..hworang)i play when he is there)...bool(same thing)..john(every time)..now u find me another guys.....ppl r not active,and when some1 call me for game like szoszo today maye i am bussy and cant play...
sry but u r 100% wrong,and if u sart play u will see that...
now 2 admins have write post and no respond..will u alow us more games?
"HE HAVE PIGEONS; THAT MEANS HE DOESNT HAVE COWS" o realy .:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
khamski

Post by khamski »

Well, we can reduce the restricted time to 6 hours.
In this case you can play few games and report them during the day.

6 hours stops the absurd of same opponents playing sequence but still leaves the opportunity for players to play if they want it so badly.

btw, zoky i'll start playing today. Beware! )))
zoky

Post by zoky »

i wait U kham :)
IMO..best solutio..alow 3 game in 24h..so bouth players have chance for rm in 24h..i dont see problem in that
khamski

Post by khamski »

Hehe :) I played few frendlies yesterday. Feels good.

Yeah but i think there might be problems on programming side.
He uses restrict system based on hours after played game.
To implement your system i think he'd have to write a new code.
I dont think it's an optimal decision.

On the other hand changing "24" to "6" is a matter of second.

Anyway just my 2 cents.
Kilobyte
NNN member

Post by Kilobyte »

Im still thinking about it, although the old times this time was 20 days. Can anyone mention its reason?
"Unique: if we dont know him he's a noob. Well, if I dont know some1 I know he's noob"
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

I suppose i will be pretty close: the reason was to push people to play "each vs each". An old CWT system included home/away games structure (two games vs each opponent). You don't really need to play a league game vs someone more then twice a season. The first match and rematch in 20-30 days (it is a time when both players can improve and check their level again).

We have also got a friendly matches, there is no need to play the league everytime. I can fairly tell you that a league is a kind of competition for me, which also takes some concentration. I don't play it "one by one", i concentrate before each game. It is impossible in case you play 4-5 games against each opponent.

In old times we played 5-6 friendly matches and only 1-2 league games. It is more close to a real competition.

We have got at least 40 active players every season. It is close to 80 games in 3 months. All the other time you can train playing friendly games. I'm representing my point of view though.
Hwoarang CS

Post by Hwoarang CS »

I agree with Johnimir! But you wrote this:
We have got at least 40 active players every season. It is close to 80 games in 3 months. All the other time you can train playing friendly games. I'm representing my point of view though.
I have 134 played games in this seasonal and i did not succeed to capture some player to play a single match :) like Tomix, Cinek, Xylen, Johny, Fenrys, Kukumber, Kilobyte, only 1 mech with this guys WorldMaster, Pizzasheet, K4Tsis, Szoszo, because they play league but not very active player and very difficult find them online :(
Johnmir
NNN member

Post by Johnmir »

Well, at least 30 x 2 = 60 games is still enough.

Look we played with you once, then you tried to take a revenge. Now there is no need to play more games this season, it is not interesting for you, nor for me. We should take our time and prepare for a serious game next season. Otherwise, the league will be some kind of training, but not a competition.

It is also better not to play two games in a row against the same opponent. It is not that usefull and exciting, in my opinion.
Calm down, play others, then give/take a revenge.

I managed to catch Cinek, i asked him a few times. He is a good guy, and agreed to play me )) He even asked me to play more later!
I can suggest you to use email of some guys. In case you really need to play them. I will use it next season.
zoky

Post by zoky »

if i play funner its not real game for me..i dont care about result,and my skill atm sux..i play onl to try push my self to play better..ok every one have own thoughts,i respect that...but i rly like my idea about more games in season
Hwoarang CS

Post by Hwoarang CS »

Yes 2 game is ok if that we have 40 or more very active player, but now we have only 13 players, even stoped play onl Akt have 6 mediocre or Cangaciero have very poor :) the other guys very litle play :( because we nead more games with the same player, now if i wont to play with Zolo-do i mast log in on snooper and wait him to cam or i mast sand him a message on our site and again i most mait to hi respod, after that if i can not play whan he can, again wait, and wait, and wait, and wait :) i see this problem like this, sorry but it is so :(
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

I am perfectly fine with one game per 24 hours, 12 hours would be fine, too. but only 2 games in one season? Nah, that's not good
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
Master
NNN member

Post by Master »

hi all, i play only in the evening/night about 23:00, and sometimes on week-end because I work a lot (damn 13hours work/good that i work).. btw i wanna say that as Always i ask on #ag: onl any1? no one reply when there's some player on, after i start ask on pvt: hi onL? 0 reply............... after i join a fun normal and i go on snoop and looking that 2 players after i joined game onl start plays it!!! are you kidding me????????? it's hardly find League player on #ag, but when i find them and ask for game they ignore me...... if you dont wanna play with me because i'm not good, boring, ugly, stupid or something else please tell me, and i'll quit from this League. I was rope player but after i stopped it and start play intermediate and it's very nice, i like it a lot..

sorry for this, but i wanted say it.

Anyway i hope we'll reduce time for play in same day with opponent.. because not everybody doesn't want play with me
Tade
NNN member

Post by Tade »

Hey Master, sry but i dont think that is the problem. You will rarely see 2 players play ONL after 23 when you can play. I play as well late nights and last week i did not find anyone to play ONL, including you so that is just because for Russians (Johnnmir, chuvash, boolc) is too late to play becasue of different timezone, and to central europeans is too late to start playing at 23h. My advice is to start comming a little bit earlyer so you will almost everyday find someone to play with you...