Anyone ever considered limited SGs?

Discussion and information related to the open Intermediate league
kukumber
NNN member

Re: Anyone ever considered limited SGs?

Post by kukumber »

Thanks, yet the thing is I use HB to host game, I just don't know where and how to upload the scheme so I would be able to set it using !wsdb command for HB. And I actually like the idea of multiple superweapons, really nice one. :) Though it's hardly suitable for playing with random people.
Kayz
NNN member

Post by Kayz »

Upload it on http://wsdb.lp0.eu/ and remember the ID
[FaD] im pro jumper
[lNNNxDario] i see
kukumber
NNN member

Post by kukumber »

Thanks, Kayz. Number of the scheme is 2861 if someone else wants. :)
franz

Post by franz »

Mablak wrote:I was just looking at the number of SGs used in cave rounds, seems to be like 6-8 uses in a lot of matches, while in islands it's more like 0-3. If inter had limited SGs, it would rarely affect island maps, but caves would stand to benefit, it could result in more entertaining matches and a bit more technical skill. For example, uzi would have to be used more, requiring more accuracy with it, and the slight added skill of trying to hide where you can't be uzi'd. You'd also have to try mining or nading more often in situations where you know you can do 50+.

Anyone want to experiment in funners with having say, 5 shotguns?
I do know that in elite SG gets used tons, to the point where I'd also entertain the idea of limiting them there as well. It's simply one of the best utility weapons since it offers 2 separate shots for almost always full 50 dmg. There are legit concerns for lack of digging power though, to which I may even recommend adding mole in some fashion.